• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

I had a headache.......

Started by slagmaker, May 14, 2011, 08:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

Feeling much better but the leg that had the infection in it has no strength. It gets tired real quick and even now has a dull ache to it. Not a bad ache just enough to let me know its there. The areas where the infection were ITCH, but thats a good thing that means its healing.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Dave

slagmaker

Went to the doc today for a re-evaluation for returning to work. Nope not for another week. AND I have to start some physical therapy for some strength loss in my leg. He said I had a badly infected leg and its gona take some time to heal. I have to apply heat to it to try to get the swwelling down now. Still got shooting pains and he said I most likley would have for a while but as long as they were tollarable he said they would go away.

vayotehowler

just glad u doin better
keep us up to date

shaddragger

Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

Todd Rahm

Sorry I havent been paying attention Slag, I tend to do that on my off week when I'm just using my phone.

I'm glad your fairing well now, or better anyway!  :biggrin:

slagmaker

Awoke this mornign and my leg felt great. OH MAN!! this is cool. Walk into the kitchen and I found that I am out of milk and nope, the leg still hurts. Burns is more the word for it. Be glad when this thing is healed up..

shaddragger

:eyebrownod: Hang in there Slag! Better days are coming! At least it felt better for a few minutes.
Allen

slagmaker

Well I went for a small walk yesterday. Nothing major just down to the rifle range and back. About 400 yards. Felt great to get out. But the leg is still achey and now my knee is burning. The doc said my joints would hurt and he didnt lie to me. It is getting better everyday but I Still have no strength in one certain muscle group. If I am sitting down I cant lift my knee or turn my leg inwards. Makes getting in a car a pain.

On real good note................. I get my baby back Tomorrow!!  :yoyo: :biggrin: :highclap: ;yes; :yahoo: :thumb2: :dance: :jump: :yoyo: :biggrin: :highclap: ;yes; :yahoo: :thumb2: :dance: :jump: :yoyo: :biggrin: :highclap: ;yes; :yahoo: :thumb2: :dance: :jump: :yoyo: :biggrin: :highclap: ;yes; :yahoo: :thumb2: :dance: :jump: :yoyo: :biggrin: :highclap: ;yes; :yahoo: :thumb2: :dance: :jump: :yoyo: :biggrin: :highclap: ;yes; :yahoo: :thumb2: :dance: :jump: :yoyo: :biggrin: :highclap: ;yes; :yahoo: :thumb2: :dance: :jump: :yoyo: :biggrin: :highclap: ;yes; :yahoo: :thumb2: :dance: :jump:

slagmaker

Legs feeling a heck of a lot better. Still gets tired but I walked a fair amount and rode the bike for its new engine break in period. The leg dont like holding the bike up thats for sure sut as long as I am carefull It works fine. The doc will probably send me back to work on the 6th.

shaddragger

:biggrin: Glad to hear you're mobile again and feeling better Slag!
Allen

HaMeR

Thanks for the great update slag!! :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

Wow!  Slag, sorry to hear about your recent health problems.  Hopefully they are behind you now.  Prayers sent for a quick and complete recovery!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FOsteology

Glad to hear you're on the mend.

Dave

That's good news.  I'm assuming your baby's your bike.  :yoyo:

slagmaker

Yep. She was down while I was amassing enough money to have the engine rebuilt. Now that that is done we found other problems but I can address those issues this winter.

slagmaker

Well this is my 4th day back at work and my leg dont like it none at all. Feels like it is trying to cramp on me all the time and wears out before I even get to my tool box.

FinsnFur

Does it just need to be worked? Whats the doc saying?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

The Doc left the case open incase any problems come up. I will see how the leg is feeling tomorrow then decide if I will call the doc and see what he thinks.

The leg is getting better everyday. Just not as much each day. Still gets tired quick but now its more of a tired all the time feeling. The one thing I dont like is every now and then I will have a spot that will just start hurting and I mean a sharp/burn/itch/icepick kind of feeling. Dont last long but there long enough. Makes me wana crawl out of my skin.

Maybe I went back too soon. Then again maybe I am just a Pu$$Y.