• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

power inverters

Started by CCP, May 28, 2011, 06:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnoh

Well just being a dumb truck driver, If you have a truck stop around check it out. Those guys that run the road have them in there trucks to run tv;s computers refrigerators and whatever else. They have several models there and most have more than one outlet on them.

CCP

QuoteIf you have a truck stop around check it out.

I was thinking of that after talking to 5shots on the phone. He was a truck driver and I got a lot of good info from him. After our conversation I thought I might try finding one of those truck driver hang outs that sell's this type stuff.

For now I have to put this on the back burner for work, some other high cost issues have arisen to address first. :rolleye:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Quote from: CCP on June 04, 2011, 07:31:59 AM
For now I have to put this on the back burner for work, some other high cost issues have arisen to address first. :rolleye:

Is Natalee boogered up again? :doh2: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

QuoteIs Natalee boogered up again?

Nope the other high cost issues are work related. The funds for this project have been moved over to help fund me two new laser levels.  :laf: One is a laser plumb bob and another a laser level. Old ones need to be retired after 3 years of heavy use. cant believe how much they have dropped in price. They were double in price 3 years ago.

Laser
Laser level

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

KySongDog

Quote from: CCP on June 04, 2011, 07:31:59 AM

After our conversation I thought I might try finding one of those truck driver hang outs that sell's this type stuff.

Watch out for those lot lizards in short skirts.    :eyebrownod:

johnoh

Well I try to stay away from truck stops I have to get fuel,(i have a day cab and get home every night) so i go there by the way pilot trucks stops have good coffee. Dang Semp have you seen those women some are HUGE and the rest have no teeth. Nope these aint all in west virginia either. Being an army guy i just couldn't handle that. I know you marines are tougher than us so you can have them all.  :hahaha:

FinsnFur

:alscalls: :alscalls:
The lack of teeth might be related to years of meth use.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Uh...mmm...uh...johnoh.... 

Lot lizards hang around truck stops because they are looking for truck drivers.  I hear they prefer day cab drivers. Those day cabs don't have much room so the johnohs get it over with quicker.

BWWAAAA!!!   :alscalls:   :alscalls:   :alscalls:   :alscalls:

johnoh

Well Semp if i ever get down that way I'll buy you one!!!! A cup of coffee or a  :eyebrow:.   Off to buffalo today and again tomorrow.