• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

bear cub squaller

Started by bearmanric, March 13, 2007, 11:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearmanric

finely have a call i can put on here. this is one of my bear cub squauller's. it is black and white dot ebony suppose to be rare.  thought you guy's would like to see it. dont want to put any openreed's on here. if i make a tone then i'll post one. wich i might try tonight.i have alot of maple going to do a certain thing to it a soak let's say. becauce i hate the tear out in my bead's wich i like to do.i'll try to frequent here more. going through some change's for the better. trying to make a website. that was 306.00 for two year's at  Godaddy and building a shop soon. going to make better call's. take care. Rick

FinsnFur

Rick...that is a nice looking call PERIOD. I'm not a call maker and I can clearly see the effort you got in that thing.
Keep em comin  :yoyo:

By the way...if your selling this. I need to move it up to the store.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Its perty Rick. Ya have any sound clips of it and the cub squller?

bearmanric

not selling it just showing. if i was here everyday then i would. no sound file's real busy right now trying to make website getting ready to build the shop. i'll make them later just to many thing's in the fire .just made a toneboard need a different bit for trough. Rick :yoyo:  :yoyo:

Hawks Feather

Rick,

Great looking call and one of these days I need to buy one for my collection.  I really like the style of that call now all I have to do is decide on the wood that I would like to have you use.  While I keep toying with the idea of a website, I just haven't jumped up to that level yet.  I need to do some more reading before I take the plunge and become a .com

Jerry

THO Game Calls

That's a pretty call.  Very nice detail in it.  Your turning has come a long way.   

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Arkyyoter

I love that style call Rick...ya nailed it...looks good!!

Joe