• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

who ?????

Started by quackerstacker, April 02, 2007, 08:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quackerstacker

which one of ya have the pills to post my web address on pm, hand call section under the topic "Lets see your collection"  :eyebrownod: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

steve
my name is steve and im addicted to bonkers

Brad H

I just looked and didn't see it. Did it get cleared off there already?

Brad

Todd Rahm

We all got the pills, we just don't want the headaches.  :roflmao:  :wink:

Brad I think he was asking in a round about way "Who has the balls" to post it. Lol 

1 Vote for Bop.

FinsnFur

Bop'll do it...Bop eats anything  :confused: ....wait a sec that aint right.  :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

HaMeR

Son of a &^%$#!!!!!

Now I get the "Page cannot be displayed" pop up over there!! :madd:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Brad H

Oh geeze, missed that one, Todd. He said "have", I read "had".  :shrug:

At least I haven't missed the action. :biggrin:

Brad

Todd Rahm

Be careful so, young Jedi. Not yet you, ready Master think. The "Dark Side" over welming and powerful, yes. Prepared you need be for venture.  :biggrin:

HaMer brace yourself, charge the ole "light saber" and find that 8 foot ape to go with ya.  :wink:

And call for help if ya need.

Todd Rahm

Beware of Jabba-da-Toad.  :roflmao:

Ok, I have been bad enough for one week.  :innocentwhistle:

HaMeR

:laf: :laf:

They don't bother me none. I post what I want & stick by it. I'll tell em quackerstacker was just too modest to do it himself!! :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Todd Rahm

bearmanric

you need to have mainly your own call's then you can post there. Rick

quackerstacker

HaMeR, i posted it before. they didnt like it. :eyebrownod:

steve

quackerstacker

what !!! 12 replies 96 views and no one has stepped up to the plate. none of ya have any hair on your sack :laf: :laf: :laf: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :hahaha:

steve

MattS

As long as I can claim your collection as mine.  I will post it right now.

Ladobe

Well, I apparently only have 15 posts since 9/4/01 over there.   Thought there were more in the early days of the site, but maybe I deleted them when I found out how great the mods were to deal with and stopped going there soon after.   

Anyway, as such a loyal fan and big supporter of the site, I just posted a picture of "my predator call collection" in that thread (with a little dig to their self proclaimed worlds greatest predator callers).   

Don't know why actually... could care less about the site or most of the clowns running it.   

You folks are just a bad influence I guess... because I never went against the grain before during any of my 20 years on the Internet.     :shck:  :shck:  :shck: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

L.
USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

quackerstacker

sooooo.....ladobe  whats a call like that worth?

steve

studabaka

40 yrs of predators..... i'd say it would be right around  :wo: priceless. It sure is purdy.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Ladobe

Steve -

Like Stu said... ain't enough tea in China to buy this one.   A couple of private collectors way more serious than any of those found running the Internet boards have already tried and failed to get it away from me.   Some things just don't have a price.    My son knows that it goes to the happy hunting grounds with me.

Stu -

I had been making my calls talk the talk very well for some time by then, but actually, this one is only a shadow of the scrimshawed calls that came after it as my skills improved and I expanded into also using horn and ivory (elephant, warthog, hippo, fossil walrus/mastodon/mammoth, etc) for them.   But this one is special to me and has called in countless predators and other wild game I was hunting over the years. 

L.
USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

quackerstacker

i can respect you want to keep it. just out of curiosity, how much have the big time collectors offered you for it?

steve