• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Crime against nature!?!? WTH!!

Started by nastygunz, August 15, 2014, 07:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

(CNN) -- "Sons of Guns" star Will Hayden was arrested on child molestation charges, according to the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office. The owner of the firearms business behind the hit Discovery Channel series was arrested and booked in East Baton Rouge, Louisiana, early Saturday.
Because of the nature of the arrest, further details on the charges have been sealed by court order.
Hayden was released the same day after posting $150,000 bail. The reality star was also charged with "a crime against nature," said Casey Rayborn Hicks, public information director of the Sheriff's Office.
Hayden is the founder of Red Jacket Firearms in Louisiana. "Sons of Guns" follows Hayden and those who run the custom weapons company. The show ended its fifth season in May.
Representatives for Discovery Channel had no comment on the incident, while calls to Hayden's lawyer have not been returned.

FinsnFur

Wow...I gotta do some Googlin on that :confused: He always seemed a little off kilter but I kinda enjoyed watching the show for some of the builds they did. The drama pretty much ruined the show...but it usually does.

Didnt someone on here a while back comment on how his daughter always called him "Daddy" in the show?  :laf:
She's 28 years old by the way :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

GUN COMPANY CUTS TIES WITH REALITY TV STAR

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) -- A Louisiana firearms company at the center of the reality TV show "Sons of Guns" distanced itself from the program's star this week after he was arrested on charges of repeatedly raping a child.

Will Hayden was arrested Tuesday. As of Thursday, Red Jacket Firearms said that "with heavy hearts," it had legally cut ties with him but would continue to operate.

"We are the heart and soul of Red Jacket and will remain steadfast in our commitment to quality and our customers, for years to come," a statement on its website said.

An email request for information from the company was not immediately answered.

After the arrest, The Discovery Channel canceled the show, citing "the serious and horrific nature of the charges" against the star.

Hayden remained in prison Thursday morning, jail records showed, with bail set at $250,000. He was arrested on aggravated rape charges involving a child, the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office said. He already faced child molestation and aggravated crime against nature charges stemming from an arrest Aug. 9.

Hayden began having sex with the child, then 11 years old, in 2013, according to allegations in an affidavit filed by sheriff's deputies. The latest rape, the report said, happened in July.

A guardian of the victim contacted deputies Aug. 16. The victim confided to the guardian after Hayden's Aug. 9 arrest, according to the report.

Deputies said they met with the child and guardian and took a statement.

According to the affidavit, the child told deputies Hayden took her virginity when she was 11 years old and that sex acts happened almost daily thereafter.

The report says Hayden coerced the victim into silence with threats of physical abuse.

"Don't tell them nothing because I'm all you've got," the affidavit says the 49-year-old Hayden told the victim.

The Associated Press generally does not identify potential victims of sexual assault.

It wasn't immediately clear whether Hayden had an attorney

"Sons of Guns" began airing in 2011 and followed Hayden's family-owned custom firearms business. Episodes often showed Hayden and his adult daughter, Stephanie, helping customers find weapons, including rifles. Other scenes showed the process of making the guns, images from firing ranges, and ammunition tips.

FinsnFur

Thats absolutely disgusting. For the sake of both of them I hope this is one of those cases where the girl or her family is making this up in attempt to benefit from Will's Success. I doubt thats the case, but.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

msmith

There is that possibility Jim.

‘Sons of Guns’ canceled after Will Hayden’s daughter accuses him of rape

Could be a disgruntled ex girlfriend

Either way it is sick. Sick if he actually did it, or  a sick way to get at someone if you're mad at them. The girl is scarred for life either way.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

KySongDog

If true, he is the lowest of the low and deserves whatever ass pain he gets in prison while he picks out curtains for Bubba's cell.   I absolutely hate a chomo. 

Even if he is found innocent, his career is toast. 

msmith

Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

nastygunz

The hits keep coming:

New charge filed against Will Hayden, ex-star of now-canceled reality TV show
Sept. 8, 2014, 1:53 PM EST
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) â€" New rape charges have been filed against Will Hayden, the former star of the reality TV show, "Sons of Guns."
The East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office says a woman reported Hayden raped her 22 years ago. Deputies say the woman was 12 at the time of alleged attack, which happened while she was staying with Hayden and his family.
Hayden was initially booked Aug. 8 with child molestation. He posted $150,000 bond but was re-arrested Aug. 26 for aggravated rape against the same victim. He was being held on $250,000 bond when the new forcible rape charges were filed Monday.
Bail on the new charge hasn't been set.
The Discovery Channel canceled "Sons of Guns" after Hayden's Aug. 26 arrest.
It's not immediately clear whether Hayden has an attorney.

nastygunz

Stephanie Hayden Ford, one of the stars of the Discovery Channel show “Sons of Guns,” has stepped forward to join her younger sister in accusing their father Will Hayden of multiple counts of rape:

Another one of William Hayden’s daughters is speaking out against the “Sons of Guns” star, saying she was also raped by her father as a child.

After Hayden’s 12-year-old daughter told police she was “orally and vaginally raped” by the gun shop owner, his older daughter, Stephanie Ford, has come forward to say she also suffered sexual abuse, TMZ reports.

Ford, who starred alongside her father on the now canceled Discovery Channel series as Stephanie Hayden, is now reportedly going to police to aid in Hayden’s prosecution, despite coming to his defense last month when the first charges of child molestation were brought against him.

msmith

There goes the disgruntled girl friend theory. Appears this guy has been a real piece of work. Chomo is BAD, but your own daughters? I couldn't imagine. ANYONE does something like that to my daughter...they get a 230 grain third eye.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

nastygunz

I always thought he was a pompous arrogant SOB...seems he was a lot worse then that!

FinsnFur

Wow!
Yeah he always was an arrogant SOB. That little swag he had in his walk never sat right with me. Actually it mad me wonder, but I did enjoy watching some of the builds they did.
I even have a RJF Hooded sweatshirt that used to be a dang nice hoodie. It'd be a complete embarrassment to wear now.
Your own daughter/s?? Will needs to be executed in one of his own firing ranges. A person like that does not deserve to live.
I wonder how long it'll be before we hear from the ..the ex...the kids mother. This should be interesting :iroll:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers