• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Trying it a different way ...

Started by OKTrap, April 14, 2007, 06:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OKTrap

Todd Rahm

Your right Al,  good for the kids and thank yous, and those are both good qualities, that out weigh his down falls. Good luck Trap.

OKTrap

Thank you Todd ... and believe it or not ... I hold no hard feelings toward you. I know I have downfalls ... my wife don't let me forget them. But I guess it's for the best ... I would not know what to work on otherwise.

Even with my shortcomings ... you need to thank my wife for her influence and my kids for their honesty. If you think that I'm hard to deal with now ... when I was single, I was completely unbearable. Believe me when I tell you, that I am very very very improved and reserved compared to how I used to be. LOL.

I don't want the hard feelings, and I'm sorry that I got into you the way I did. I am simply looking for quality products ... and can't afford to take a chance on junk.

Any way ... if yall get the chance to make it to the Oklahoma Outdoor Expo ... make the trip. The kiddo's are having the calling contest again. We have donated 5 new lanyards and critter toters to their event, and will come up with some more to offer and intrigue them. Guy Clark made the lanyards and toters ... and we payed for them. But they will be donated in both names of OKTrap Supply & Guy Clark. Below is a sample picture, but it doesn't do justice to the work. All are different coloring and wood, but matched in sets.

We are also going to come up with some more calls I believe. This years calling contest looks to be a joint venture between OKTrap Supply, The OFBA (Oklahoma Fur Bearers Alliance) and the new OPHA (Oklahoma Predator Hunters Association). It should be a real hit.