• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Official Weigh in Thread

Started by FinsnFur, May 22, 2007, 11:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

studabaka

Excellent b-day present  :congrats: :congrats:

BTW - I ain't buying that 'if the wife lets us stuff'. She must be pretty cool given all the fish and fishing y'all are gettin in..... That's pretty excellent too.  :congrats: :congrats:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

awh

She's a good egg. She does let us know that we go over board from time to time, but she also goes with us from time to time. She just won't put a worm on her hook. So I introduced her to the art of plastic lizards.  :biggrin: She loves catching those bass. But I have to figure out how to get her to take her own fish off know :confused:

I got him a new fly rod and vest and the brother-in-law got him a new spinning combo. At 11:00 last night we were still filling up his vest ... from my vest. He missed the bus this morning as we both over slept....LOL
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

awh

Well we had to mow this afternoon and only got to fish 30 minutes before the rain started again. Cam got a lesson in dry flies this afternoon, along with somemore help in casting. He's doing pretty good.

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Lil-Man

heres mine off of the new flyrod :biggrin:

Take a kid hunting!
I'm a kid :)-

awh

Hey Jim....If Cam notices the error in yesterday's count, he'll blame me ..... :roflmao: :roflmao:

No really bud, you gave me all three fish and the bottom one is Cams. I'll ask him if I can keep it, but I can already hear his response......"Daaaad....I got that one, quit cheating ya turd....."   :readthis: (You should have heard him when he saw my hand was in his picture......Not to happy. Thought I was trying to keep it then, I'll have to sleep with one eye open tonight.)

FinsnFur

ooooooops  :doh2:
I was whacked out on phenodrelnine when I did that. Got me a head cold that is whoopin the heck out of me.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

Here's todays catch. "cough cough....Cam got skunked today. I do believe this is the first time I have skunked him. And I will run it in the ground the next few days....LOL

At this point Cam put the flyrod down and started Catfishing...LOL (He did miss a few)

This cat(below) was 16" Jimbo. I need to find my other tape measure. This one is a bnit wore out...

And another one off the fishing pole. This one hit the catfish bait.

Bills Custom Calls

Cam are you using those lures that someone sent ya  :laf:

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

awh

He's standing behind me Bill....And said, "Yes, I used that one the other day"...???? LOL

(He might be getting a little upset for me rubbing his nose in the fact that I SKUNKED HIM....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

studabaka

Don't worry Cam....we have all had slow days....they make the hot ones that more memorable.

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Danny...did you get two cats at 23" inches or was the lower pic just a close up?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

awh

Lower one was a close up of the top pic to show the tape since is wore out.

awh

Another nice day Stu. :highclap: I can't wait till the bass here get to that size. You are really hauling in some nice fish. Keep it up.

FinsnFur

Gotch'ya  :wink:

You guys are lucky. I read and handle a tape measure every day, all day. As long as I can make out the the black squares (even foot marks) or the red diamonds (16 inch centers) were good to go.  :yoyo:

I looked at that cat pic and I said hmmmm :wo: a shy 23? not a bad cat. Scroll down and there's another  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

Thanks..... they have been pretty cooperative...... still looking for the lunker to show up.

studabaka

Just another example of your multifaceted talents Jim..... No surprise..... do you pick stocks  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Nope...but I do my nose...and no I wont pick yours Stu  :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :puke: :doh2:

awh

Quote from: studabaka on June 05, 2007, 10:24:14 PM
Thanks..... they have been pretty cooperative...... still looking for the lunker to show up.

:shck:....You don't call those lunkers...... :roflmao:. Ya killing me.

studabaka

Well long story, but net is I have a new fishing spot because of a beaver problem. I wasn't planning to fish, but always have my poles with me and she told me I should and for some reason I could not come up with a reason to argue. Gave me an opportunity to hang out on the pond till dusk and scout out the beaver.

2nd cast.....

Third cast I had a monster on.... in and out of fallen trees, surfaced and threw the hook  :madd:

Caught a few more, but was still fuming about missing the monster. ...... Wham.... drag goes wild ... then nothing .... reel in and my spinner bait is all bent and missing the spinner.....  :madd: Pick up my other rod with a nice new jitter bug on it and cast up the shore... gurgle, gurgle.........WHAM...... gotcha.... running deep and burning out drag...... plick..... 10 lb test breaks.  :madd: Back to the other rod and tie on my last of my favorite kind of spinner baits....... nothing for a while..... than Wham.... long fight and all the time wondering what will go wrong...... but nothing did....

Caught several other smaller ones then ..... Wham ..... then nothing spinner seems fouled.... then smaller wham and I boat one like the first pick, but notice my last favorite spinner bait is all bent up and missing the spinner.

About dusk I had visitors checking me out and swiming circles about 10 yards out around my boat. Ocassionally slaping tails to the surface and sounding. Then circling again. I could almost have swatted them with the paddle.