• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Purple Heart call

Started by Bills Custom Calls, May 22, 2007, 04:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bills Custom Calls

This call is 3 inches tall The bottom is 1 3/8 in diameter.It is flared from 3/4 to 1/2 inside the body.The mouth
piece is 1/2 inch hole drilled 1/2 inch deep and will be set with a closed brass reed voiced in cottontail.This call will
be shipped to your door for $12.00 Thanks for looking

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

studabaka

:confused: I always thought that 'flared' meant 'gets bigger' ........ :wo: how did ya get the hole bigger on the inside  :confused: :doh2: :puke: Sorry Bill, just yanking your chain..... Looks nice and I'm guessing it will call yotes. Unfortuately, I need one that not only calls em but shoots em vs getting one that calls em and then me shooting around them  :shck: :hahaha:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Bills Custom Calls

No problem Stu I have that same problem.I can get the coyotes to come to the call I just can't find anyone that can shoot them

I guess it just depends on how your looking at the call.Taper would have been a better word :doh2:

DirtyDog

Nice looking call bill........I am almost done with that lanyard.  :innocentwhistle:

awh

Bill, I thought you were supposed to be making the wife stuff out of that purple heart? LOL

Great job bud. And if anyone, I mean anyone needs a shooter.....Cam will be out of school in a few weeks.  :roflmao:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Bills Custom Calls

Awh I was hoping you would say that send him on up I could learn how to shoot and turn some calls we would have a great time

Bill

studabaka

Excellent..... awh, send him on up to Bill's the moment that school is out....... Bill, keep him totally hunkered down with spinning and shooting......... what ever you do, don't let him near a fishing pole or fishing hole  :eyebrow: .....  :wo: and maybe as a backup you'll need to keep any tape measures or cameras under lock and key.  :shck: you know how creative these younguns can be........ Any time after June 22nd would be okay to let him head back home  :biggrin:

He's welcome here any time after the 22nd ........ I just think it would be a little unfair having him duct taped to the truck while I fish  :innocentwhistle:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

awh

Bill, ten minutes after crossing the Ohio border, you would be running me down to take him back. I can't get him in the shop as long as it's sunny out. He has to have that fishing pole in his hand our he starts shaking. :laf:

Stu...The little turd did it again tonight. I got a small blue-be and said come on , lets go home.(Would have been beating him) He actually reeled in and as I was getting the crap gathered up he goes..."one more cast dad"....and has a small cat about jerk the pole out of his hand. :madd: Now I'm ever futher behind.  :mad3:

It's ok, he left his pole in my truck and tomorrow at lunch.... :sneer:...I'll see if I can remove the gear on his reel so all he can do is cast her out one time. :biggrin: :innocentwhistle: :yahoo:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Bills Custom Calls

Awh I think lil-man could teach me a few things as I am building  the steps for the deck on the front of the house and it would be good for a fresh set of eyes on this project.I don't have a fishing hole near by so it would be as soon as we get this job done and a call or two spun we could go fishing or him amd my grandson would have me drove nuts you would have to come and visit me. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Bill