• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Remember when...

Started by FinsnFur, December 25, 2024, 09:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Hawks Feather


nastygunz

My first thought was Mortons salt!

FinsnFur

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login


Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login


Fins and Fur Web Hosting

   Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates


 https://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

No need to pull the rope, just wind it up and then fold that top over. I bought a used one when I was a kid mowing lots of yards. It spent more time in the shop getting the winder repaired than it did mowing. So maybe not 'more', but at least four or five times the one summer I used it. Thinking back, it might not have even been the entire summer.

FinsnFur

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

   Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates


 https://finsandfurhosting.com

msmith

It's not nice to fool mother nature
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

nastygunz

I think the chiffon chick is a dude 👀.

FinsnFur

Quote from: nastygunz on May 31, 2026, 07:52:43 PMI think the chiffon chick is a dude 👀.

It's Corporal Klinger
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

   Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates


 https://finsandfurhosting.com


FinsnFur

The smell in my Grandmas house associated with these  :puke:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

   Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates


 https://finsandfurhosting.com

msmith

Quote from: FinsnFur on June 12, 2026, 05:21:40 AMThe smell in my Grandmas house associated with these  :puke:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login


Yeah, not pleasant
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

FinsnFur

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

   Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates


 https://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on October 04, 2026, 05:22:08 PMGuests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login


Good for holding coins, but when you don't have any money you can use it to make a great pair of lips!

nastygunz

What are those?


Quote from: FinsnFur on June 12, 2026, 05:21:40 AMThe smell in my Grandmas house associated with these  :puke:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login


FinsnFur

Quote from: nastygunz on Yesterday at 11:18:13 AMWhat are those?

Those are the plastic hair piks that your grandma used to use to holder her hair curlers in with, back in the day.
50's, 60 and into the early 70's

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login


Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login


Fins and Fur Web Hosting

   Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates


 https://finsandfurhosting.com

FinsnFur

The squeeze coin purse.
I remember wanting one of those so bad when I was a kid. I thought those were the coolest thing ever when I saw my grampa reach into his pocket to fetch his, and pull a few coins out and lay them on the store counter.

I had no idea what it was or where to get one. My Grampa handed me a brand new one, one day.
On the front side of it, it said Dal's Garage, in crisp white lettering. That was the one man service station in the little river town they lived in here. I never seen anyone working on anything when I rode my bike past but there was always old men including Dal setting out front talking, sitting in steel lawn chairs.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

   Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates


 https://finsandfurhosting.com