• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I don't know what the big deal is with Bigfoot....

Started by nastygunz, Yesterday at 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nastygunz

Nobody ever seems to be able to catch one on pictures or videos when people keep claiming to see them all the time. I managed to snap a picture of two dinosaurs with no problem at all :innocentwhistle:  :biggrin: .

FinsnFur

Dinosaurs are social creatures. They live and travel in groups.
Bigfoot was an introvert :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

   Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates


 https://finsandfurhosting.com


Hawks Feather

You are just lucky that they were smaller dinosaurs, larger ones would have probably eaten you right there.

nastygunz

I saw a pink elephant once after a long night of drinking and ice fishing but I've never seen a pink dinosaur before. :innocentwhistle: