• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My sons first Coyote

Started by canine, July 09, 2007, 10:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

Good job Zander :congrats: :congrats: Man only 6 years old and allready calling in coyotes!!!! You really have a good start on a great future. You da man Zander!!!cc

possumal

Zander:  That is great!  That's what its all about, getting the kids going with us.  Let me warn you though, Zander, your old dad might try to talk you into posing as a rabbit out in the field.  Don't do it!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:  Great job, J.D., you'll have two partners you never have to look for very hard. :bowingsmilie:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

canine

Quote from: possumal on July 11, 2007, 06:43:44 PM
you'll have two partners you never have to look for very hard. :bowingsmilie:

So true Possumal!!!

They are gonna wear me out now!!

I have already tried the rabbit decoy trick :biggrin: He didn't go for it though :shrug:

JD

vvarmitr

Just caught this post. :confused:

Anyhoo Zander WTG. Maybe we'll get to bust some coyotes together iffen Dad brings ya along to hunt w/ me. :wink:

CCP

Way to go Zander!!!!!!!!!!

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

canine

VV, If we hunt over my way he'll probably be good for a stand or two! He drove me nuts about wanting to go this afternoon,
was just a tad bit windy. :sad:

Rich,
He got a kick out of that smiley face :biggrin:

JD

Todd Rahm

Thats cool JD.  I have been flying by this post all week at work cause I couldnt see the pic, but now...................its worth it to see the look on the kids face.  :congrats:

Dogwood Creek

Now that's cool! Sounds like you both had a blast. There is a memory to last a life time for sure. Good job Zander.

songdog_sniper

Way to go Zander that's awesome!!

ohiobob

Way to go Z !!!! Now I know your far away BUT can ya drive one of those Coyotes up here, :roflmao: :roflmao:
GREAT JOB and and keep him at it J.D.
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

Bills Custom Calls

WTG there young feller great job !!!!

Bob You couldn't hit one anyway
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

ohiobob

Bill
You ARE Probably Right !!!  :laf: But DAMN it sure is Fun trying Huh ? :shrug:,,Bill,,I see our Problem,,its our Camo
We need to get ahold of an Old Pool and use it as a Ground Blind,,I think the Coyotes will walk right by us if we are under a Pool cover !!!  :roflmao: The Neighbor just Got a new pool SO around Mid-September ,I will Low Crawl across
The back yard and help myself to their pool cover, and Then they will cover their Pool with a chain!
BUT the NEXT TIME we see "Blackie" The Coyote she wont know what hit her !!! well I hope its NOT MY FAULT! :biggrin:   Have you seen the Black Coyote anymore ??? I hope the Troyers and the Yoders don't get it first  :madd:  Oh well IF they do get it first its NO ONES Fault but..uh..er; I guess Mine  :doh2: :sad2:
Bob

canine

Another good story from just this morning. My helper showed up this mornin, were standing at the garage BS'ing. He notices the farmer across the road just mowed the over grown weed field, I say's yeah, now I'll be able to see the coyotes in the field and as soon as I said that, a damn coyote trots over a knoll and begins mousing as If on cue!! We just stood there and watched it mouse it's way into the woods, now, If I have time this evening, Zander is goin to go over with me and try callin it in to the gun and camera.

Hey Bob, you may wanna look for a blind that resembles a garage too :innocentwhistle:

JD

awh

To heck with blinds.....I want a location like that :biggrin:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

KySongDog

Me too!   JD's house sounds like the place to be!   :biggrin:

vvarmitr

Gotta remember boys, he only has dia-lup there. :rolleye:

ohiobob

JD
I may be building a New Garage here anyway,,BUT I dont think a Coyote will stroll by,,a NOSY NEIGHBOR Might stroll by but not a Coyote,,if I build it do you think the guys building the Garage will think I am Nuts if I am laying on top of My garage with a Gun ???  :laf: ah hell if they want paid they wont say a word ,,LOL
Bob