• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Another Laura Update

Started by CypressSlough, December 10, 2007, 07:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vvarmitr

Wow, I was just wondering at work last night when you were going to check in again.  :confused:
All I can think is Thank God!

What a precious family ... Turd & all. :laf:

kiyitec

Wonderful family brother!  Great to hear!   
   Did you try the "Why can't we all wear camo?" approach?        Ya, never works for me either.   ~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

Carolina Coyote

Great news Brian, Glad to hear that Laura is doing better, Great looking family, Merry Christmas. cc

vvarmitr

:hahaha: Kiyitec  :laugh2:

"You might be a redneck if ...."  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

cb223

That is good news indeed, I'm glad that things are on the upswing.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
CHAD

bowjunkie

FANTASTIC news I'm glad things are lookin up for you guys lookin forward to many more "great" updates

your all still in my thoughts and prayers

Ed

FinsnFur

I'm looking forward to some more pictures of Laura, but ... :shrug:  that's just me  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

Great news Brian. I was thinking about them the other day and it really is good to know all is going well. We will continue to keep them in our thoughts & prayers.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Vincenator

Thats great news to hear.You and your family are on our prayer list.Have a great Christmas.You have a fine family there.
Every day is good,some are just better!