RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Bills Custom Calls

Thats cool!!!  Way to go guys
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

KySongDog

450 yards is a loooonnnnggggg way guys!  Very Nice!   :bowingsmilie:   Thanks for the video!  :yoyo:

Troy Walter

Nice shot.How close was the camera to the shotter ? When the shot was taken it still shakes the camera like that.

possumal

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

yucca

I'm glad I don't have to take those long  shots like that.  Congrats on the coyote.

iahntr

Scott

FinsnFur

Thats good stuff.  :yoyo:

Hey I can UP the accepted file size for the site if you want to attach a full copy of  Brent's next DVD to your thread here.
Then we can all download it and make ourselves a copy  :laf: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

canine

Now show them some misses JD! :biggrin: Not mine though! :biggrin:

[/quote]
Brent, we don't have any footage of me missing  :confused: We do however, have footage of me killing  :innocentwhistle:

Glad you liked it fellas, more to come.

JD

wv_yoter

Jason

Frogman

Great footage.  Thanks for posting it.  How often do you get shots like that where you have called them out into the meadows?  Like what percentage of your kills are in meadows.  I am hearing that I need to get down into the thick stuff to be succesful, but both dogs I have killed came out into the meadow as does this one.  It almost seems like a waste of time to hunt in some of the thick stuff we have here in WV where I can't see very far even with the leaves off.  I probably don't even see half the coyotes I call in.  I am much more comfortable setting up where I can see.  I'm trying to figure this out so I can improve my success rate.  Thanks for your help.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

CCP

Thats some good footage please feed us more footage. I need another fix. :yoyo: :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

canine

Frogman, almost 99% of the time we call em into the open. Make em expose themselves to wind ya.

OK, at Brents request, I spent the afternoon wading threw the box of tapes with misses on them. After I dug my way to the bottom sifting threw all of  :hahaha: Brents misses I found one of mine  :eyebrow:  :huh: It's short and to the point!

CCP, I finally got broadband and can now do this. It's rather fun, have you been hunting much? I finally got to see the ones you have on youtube (good stuff by the way). Also got to see your Eastercoyote website  :wink:
Good stuff my friend, lookin forward to more.

Jim, we could do that, is there a way to setup a shopping cart for each copy downloaded?  :readthis:  :innocentwhistle:
With all this overhead we got's to have some funds comin in  :biggrin:

without further Adoo! My miss  :doh2:

JD

Silencer

keekee

Your SO full of shit JD! :readthis:

Is that the footage from Lockwoods that Thane filmed? Why did you edit out all the bad words! :eyebrownod:

Dont make me break out the farting crow footage! Or break into my stash!

Brent

coyotehunter_1

Sounds like a good clip !!!
When I get about two hours of free time I would like to try and download it.  :madd: 
I live so far back in the sticks DSL is not available.  :argh:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

keekee

Want me to burn them to disk and bring them to the LBL Chet?.....lol............. :biggrin:

Brent

canine

Crow farting  :confused:  :shrug:  :doh2:

Yeah, remember that one from lockwoods...That was Thanes first time behind the camera, That's been what, 5 years ago....see how far down I had to dig to come up with a miss  :biggrin:  I edited out his voice at the end, he was only 11 at that time and was sure he could do it, a little bit shaky, but not bad for his first time and no tripod to boot  :shck:

Don't forget now......I have Javelina footage  :eyebrownod: :innocentwhistle:

Chet, do you get a cellphone signal where you are? That's how I had to go, we got a sprint/nextel wireless card, unbelievable the difference!

JD