• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Alaska's Wolf Man

Started by coyote101, May 20, 2008, 10:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nailbender

nailbender

Better move me back on the list.  Got an infection in my right eye and it doesn't seem to be going away . So Lordal, looks like you are up.

LORDDAL

so whos up I just got back from vacation and wanted to see and saw nailbenders post let me know thanks
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

Coulter

Looks like you're up LordAl...Nailbender sent me a PM and said to ship it your way instead. I should finish up reading it in the next day or two.

Send me your address and I'll get it on its way in a couple of days.

Steve

Coulter

I'm sending the book out to LORDAL today before I leave. Good Reading Charles :yoyo: You'll enjoy it.

Steve

cb223

Can I get added to the list? Sounds like a good book to read.
CHAD

coyote101

cb223, 

You're on the list.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

cb223

COOL, Let me know when I'm up.
CHAD

Coulter

I saw the coopest critter at the PA trappers rendezvous over the weekend. There was a guy walking uip and down the aisles with a dog wolf leading the way. I knew it had to have some wolf in it, I asked him and he said it was 96% wolf. I didn't realize it was legal to have them walking around with you in PA, but it was most definitely of wolf decent. It looked just like a wolf and it was gorgeous. I thought about asking the guy if I could try the #9 Alaskan wolf trap I picked up while I was there, but I think I know what the answer would have been :nofgr:

Steve

LORDDAL

Recieved the book in the mail today and started reading you guys are going to love this book  so Bop I guess you'll need to pm me your address and once I am done I will get it on the way to you

Charlie
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

LORDDAL

sending the book on to Bop in the morning this is one great book I couldnt put it down  :yoyo: :congrats:

LORDDAL

Bopeye the books headed your way didnt get a chance to get to the post office till monday morning

Bopeye

Who's next? I'm getting close to done.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

coyote101

Bopeye,

cb223 should be next.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Bopeye

Quote from: coyote101 on July 28, 2008, 05:45:08 AM
Bopeye,

cb223 should be next.

Pat

Sorry it took so long. Send me an address cb223.  :yoyo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

nailbender

Put me on the list again.  What happened to the One man's wilderness thread?  Can't seem to find it.
   I'm done with that one, where shall I send it?

coyote101

nailbender,

You're back on the list.

Pat
NRA Life Member

coyote101

I've sort of lost track of this one. Who's got it now?

Pat
NRA Life Member

possumal

Put me on the list, wherever. That sounds like a great read. Appreciate you thinking of the rest of us.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

coyote101

NRA Life Member