• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

My 2nd Coyote

Started by MDM, December 09, 2008, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDM

Shot this ol boy Sunday morning. After he was hit another one came down the hill but i couldnt get a clear shot cause of a bunch of small cedar trees. This is my 2nd Yote ever.

vvarmitr

Boy, he sure looks wolfish. :shck:

Thanks for sharing!  :biggrin:  But could ya share a few more details?  :eyebrow:

yucca

Good going. I take it you called him in?

canine

Good job MDM  :yoyo:

That's an awful nice looking coyote! I like how light colored he is..

JD

weedwalker

Way To Go MDM!! :highclap: :highclap: Good lookin coyote. :yoyo:
Fill us in on the details.

Frogman

WTG MDM,

Now fill us in on the rest of the story so we can learn from your successful stand!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

LBLDOG

great job MDM, looks like it has a little wolf in him ,  Im like the rest now to the story, fill us in on your victory  :yoyo:

CCP

MDM that is a nice coyote Congratulations  :yoyo: :yoyo:

I agree we need details.  :eyebrow:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

alscalls

:yoyo: :yoyo: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Alright! WTG
:eyebrownod:@ details. please
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

:eyebrow: :yoyo: :biggrin: Very nice.
I'm jumping on the wagon too, he does look a little wolfy. Nice job.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

MDM

Not really any details to share on this one. I have called up a few but have only been able to connect 1 other time. This one wasnt called up. i went to the woods with intentions of shooting a deer or yote just whatever happened to show its self first and then check some traps. I went and sit down in a bottom against a tree where i killed my yote from earlier in the year and where i have seen others before and just got lucky on him coming through about a hour and a half after daylight. he was in some thick stuff and i ended up gut shooting him in btwn trees. He hit the ground and yelped a few times then another come down the hill but was moving to quick in the thick stuff to get a shot. Then the shot one gets up and travels about 40yds with guts hanging the ground. i catch up to him by following the blood trail and then look up the hill and he is sitting looking at me. Then i put another round through him. I'll be calling this area before to long and am pretty sure i will connect on another.

MDM

Guys here is a picture of my first yote i got him back towards the first of the year. Most of them i see around here are the lighter color. I called him up with one of Orions Custom calls by the way  :wink:

Bopeye

Outstanding MDM!!!  :yoyo:

Keep on getting after them. BTW, I like that style of hunting sometimes myself. "Just set down and shoot whatever shows".  :congrats:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

possumal

Good job, MDM.  Those yotes are sure colored nice.  :highclap: :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

iahntr

Scott

topdawg

thats one pretty colored up yote   :yoyo:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

SCcoyotehunter