• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Siren Locator

Started by JohnP, September 09, 2009, 08:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

I have never used a siren to locate coyotes, as a mater of fact I have never used any sound to locate coyotes.  I normally just drive the range roads and dry washes looking for tracks and/or scat.  However after reading about all the responses people had from using a siren I decided to give it a try.  Walking the ridgeline looking down into a big and wide wash that looked perfect for coyotes I thought this would be a good place to turn on the siren.  it couldn't have been on but for a few seconds when it seemed like the whole canyon floor erupted -  with illegals running every which way.  They surely knew the meaning of a siren. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

coyotehunter_1

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

weedwalker

Were you able to get off any shots, or were they too fast?  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

ARE YOU SERIOUS??  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jeb

LMAO John !!!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

JDMiller

I've been fighting a allergy...cold...some kinda crud for the last few days. Have'nt found too much humor in anything lately...until I read this. Just about spit a mouthfull of orange juice on my computer screen.

Thanks for the laugh.

slagmaker

If only you had video.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :biggrin: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :holdon: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :yahoo: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :corn:
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

KySongDog

That is funny.   :eyebrownod:  Except I don't like the idea of all those illegals running around.  Do they cause any problems?  Violence, stealing, vandalism??  Or are they just "passing through".    :wo:

alscalls

I have scared horses, people sleeping in their homes, Cows, mules, rabbits, house dogs, bears, and god knows what else I have scared on accident running a siren at night.......but I must say I have not seen that.......
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

LORDDAL

:roflmao: sounds like that worked as well as me coming to work during the winter when the outta towners are here wearin and INS hat man you can clear rooms with that one who know some of them may have been coming here to the job fair  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

canine

John, That's funny as heck!!  

Brent, Rich, Tyler and I had a similar experience in a canyon in AZ. We knew they were there and snuck in on em and turned the siren on the foxpro, what a sight!! they actually were as quick as a coyote to get outta dodge!! LOL...

JD

JohnP

Jim - I am serious we live in Cochise county, spitting distance from the border.  We are over run with them. 

Semp - A few months ago, about 3AM I'm sound a sleep and hear the choppers comiing in, whole damn mountain side is lite up like high noon, I thought I was back in Vietnam.  Our Doberman is going wild, hackles all raised, and wanting out in a bad way.  Grab my Beretta92FS, wife grabs the 12ga and we go out on the back patio, doberman on a short leash.  Our hillside is swarming with BP Agents, DEA Agents, County Deputies and of course illegals.  Our driveway and front field has vans, trucks and cars parked all over, looked like a used car lot.  One of the agents came over and told us to get back in the house and we told him to go pound sand, our house, our yard, our patio and we ain't going anywhere.  During the course of the next hour or so they rounded up at least 92 just off of our hillside. 

If all of America knew what was going on down here they would demand that not only do we build a wall but put towers every 100 yards manned with interlocking machine gun fire and RPG's it is nothing short of an invasion.   The vast majority of drugs entering our country are coming right through our county.  The example I posted above is not the norm, usually they come through in groups of 4 or 5 sometimes a few more but they are destructive.  Push your fencing down, leave your gates open, consequently your stock gets out and you spend all the next day looking for them, they turn on your water and don't have the decency to turn it off, crap on the your property.  MS-13 gang bangers coming in is the biggest concern, there isn't a room in our house that doesn't have a concealed weapon and I forbid my wife to be out in the horse barn at night.  Our Doberman does an outstanding job of keeping them away from the house and at times he has even brought a few of them to bay.  He is getting up in age now and it will be a sad day for sure when he is no longer here to help. 

Jimmie in Ky

John, I say get him a couple of young pups to train and help the old geezer out. Sounds to me like there would be no shortage of dog food. By the time a couple of bull mastiffs are grown they could eat a mexican every other day  :biggrin: Jimmie

KySongDog

I knew the situation on the border was bad but not THAT bad.  Dayum!  Those MS13 thugs are a bad bunch.  Be careful.

I can see you and I think alike.  I told a friend I'd set Marines with M60's every 100 yards along the border and kill every thing that moves.   When Jose goes back and tells all his buddies that 'ol Pedro didn't make it, the rest of the wetbacks would start reconsidering their travel plans.

Quote from: JohnP on September 10, 2009, 12:06:34 AM
I thought I was back in Vietnam. 

Welcome home, John.   :wink:

SCcoyotehunter

Well, I'm guessing you didn't hear any coyotes that night.

FinsnFur

Wow, I've only heard the things the Media lets us hear up here. I've never really heard it from anyone right there on the border.

So what does the border patrol do when they find one or a group crossing in the night? And what are the repercussions of a home owner stacking em up in his yard?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

LORDDAL

the main stream media keeps alot of things quiet here is a link to a video done a few years back it is 1hr 41 mins but well worth the watching just to see some of what is really going on along our border
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1451035544403625746# it called the line in the sand and they show alot of things that main stream media and our own government doesnt want everyone finding out some of the sights you will see are shocking and they also talk of the drug trafficers coming across dressed all in black with backpacks and all A friend of mine gave me a copy of the video the other year and I was shocked to the very core after watching it
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

JohnP

[quote

Welcome home, John.   :wink:
[/quote]

Semp - I spent a total of 42 months over there on 3 different tours and three Purple Hearts.  Other than family and close friends your the first to say "Welcome home, John" and for that I will be forever grateful and a very heartfelt Thank-You.

JohnP

Quote from: FinsnFur on September 10, 2009, 08:25:47 PM
Wow, I've only heard the things the Media lets us hear up here. I've never really heard it from anyone right there on the border.

So what does the border patrol do when they find one or a group crossing in the night? And what are the repercussions of a home owner stacking em up in his yard?

I know you and some of the others will probably find this hard to believe but it is the truth.

My son and his family live in a remote section of the county - good calling country - and like me is hardly ever outside without his 1911.  One afternoon while doing some yard work he noticed a group of about 14 illegals on his property and approaching his house.  At that time he has a 4 year old daughter and a pregnant wife.  He told them not to come and closer and at the same time yelled to his wife to call the BP.  The illegals didn't stop but continued on toward his house, all the while on his property.  As they got closer to the house he drew his pistol and warned them that he would shoot if they got any closer.   The BP as luck would have it had a team in the area and they showed up rather quickly.  Loaded them all up in the van thank my son and went on their way.  Later that same day two county deputies showed up and told my boy that the Mexican Consulate notified the Sheriff that he detained Mexican citizen with a weapon and threatened to shoot them and that they (Mexican government) would consider filing charges against my boy.  After the story hit the news (local) and newspapers my boy had several officers from local and national lawyers who said they would defend him if it got to court.  He even had a retired federal judge call him to advise him of his rights and suggested several lawyers who would also defend him - free of charge.  Not one politician came to his defense, spineless bastards that they all are!  Charges were dropped several weeks.

I have several other stories that I'll post later on but right now I just got a call from my buddy who needs help in rounding up some cows. 

FinsnFur

That just blows my friggin mind. :rolleye:
I realize that this has been going on for some time, but keep in mind that I'm pretty much in the dark on most of it.

I watched the posted video last night, got intrigued and searched for more, which there was plenty. But why is the government turning their backs on most of these border hoppers? I dont get it. We lose jobs, pay for their welfare, and the drug traffic increases, etc. What the hell? I dont get it.
And then the BP turns most of them loose again to try again in a couple hours. :doh2: Which tells me the Mexican Gov want do their part at all.  :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers