• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Nice Boar Hawg

Started by FOsteology, November 13, 2011, 05:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

This 'ol boy has been gracing a couple of my trail cams every week or so. Always solo. Never comes in with the two separate groups of feral hogs that are roaming the general area.

If he sticks around, once deer season is over I'm going to try and hunt him down.

Block in pictures is a 8x9x11 33.34lb protein block. Numerous pictures of this guy eating and flipping this block around. Flipped it a good 15+ feet outside the camera's FOV.

coyote101

What do you estimate he will weigh FOs?

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FOsteology

Between 220 - 240 would be my guess.

Hawks Feather

So Fos, are you going to take after it with a spear like Lacie 23 wants to do?

http://forum.finsandfur.net/index.php?topic=15199.msg175303#msg175303

If not, maybe you could invite her over to take care of the problem.    :innocent whistle:

Jerry

FOsteology

Too easy.

I prefer to stalk naked through the mesquite and prickly pear and use my bare hands and teeth.

Hawks Feather

I need to go get a STRONG drink and get that picture out of my mind.

Jerry

FinsnFur

I'm already having other visions :eyebrow: about the hog.

I know your the last one I need to describe this to Fos, but for the very first time in my life, tonight.. with a little help from the internet, and some neighborly advice, I made what I would like to call the best copy of Famous Daves BBQ ribs known to man.

I've always wanted to try to make them but never took the time to ask or learn, and by god I'm glad I did tonight. :eyebrow: Sum na beech they were good!

Git the HOG!...we need more ribs :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com