• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Bobcat Mount

Started by weedwalker, November 30, 2009, 11:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

What about this mount? Does it have character or what?

golfertrout

LORDDAL

Character hmmmmmmmmmmmm  :holdon: wait now i  see it yep kind of looks like Yoda
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

FinsnFur

:roflmao: :roflmao:
We gotta keep in mind that cat's do not photo well at all. Most of the time they all look like they are down syndrome cats related to this one. :laf:

But yeah this mount looks exceptionally garbage like :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

I think ya might want to ask your taxidermist for a small discount, Ed.   :eyebrownod:

LORDDAL

found out whats up with your cat he saw the big O sneakin around your house
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

msmith

It looks like it's drunk with that red nose and goofy smile.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

vvarmitr

Sure looks like a Straycat to me. :eyebrownod:
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

golfertrout

looks like the same taxidermist done my brown trout    bluegrass taxidermy in belpre ohio    dont take a fish to this guy

Hawks Feather

That is interesting. . . . . .

Jerry

GunDog

Quote from: weedwalker on November 30, 2009, 11:47:40 PM
What about this mount? Does it have character or what?

I'd have to say definitely YES ....  :eyebrownod:

weedwalker

It's not my mount. :nono: A guy on our Ky hunting forum tried doing his own taxidermy and posted it. If he was looking for pats on the back, that's not what he got. :nono:
I can't help but bust out laughing every time I look at that crazy stupid looking face. I thought you all might get a kick out of it too. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

iahntr

Hey, your face would look like that too
if your ankle was broke and you were tryin
to stand on a log to look around.  :noway:

:innocentwhistle:    Looks painful.  :biggrin:
But seriously, it was an attempt, and he's got room for improvement.  ;yes;
Scott

msmith

If it was his first time, then not bad, but I sure wouldn't post a pic of it to get opinions. It's pretty obvious if you look at it for half a second or so. I would think that you would start off with something like a squirrel so that if it turned out like that it would be no great loss.

Then again, maybe HE and the bob were both drunk when he done it.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

Carolina Coyote

I have to give the guy credit for trying, If I did one it would look a lot worser:innocentwhistle: cc

pitw

I'm not much for liking mounts of animals cause they all look dead. :shrug:  I sure would put that one in my house though :biggrin:.  That is toooooo cooooool and if you would tell him I said so I'd appreciate it. :wink:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

I have looked at "funny face" several times and I am wondering if the shooter tied a rope around its neck and drug it out of the woods. I saw rope burns like that on a deer once when they pulled it out with an ATV.  I started working on squirrels and muskrats which were easier than a cat.

Jerry

Coulter

Bwaaaaa-haaaa-haaaaa-haaaaaa :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: How can anybody not laugh at that?

GunDog

I've looked at it till I was almost cross - eyed, then noticed the cat was making me do it! That poor kitty was cross -eyed ....  :eyebrownod: :roflmao: :eyebrownod:

pitw

Bar none that is the best mount I've ever seen.  Oh the potential :whew:.
I say what I think not think what I say.