• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

THO Calls

Started by CCP, January 13, 2007, 02:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

I just received three calls from AL. I have NEVER had calls this nice before they are awesome to say the least. I will try them out tomorrow and next week in the field and give a full report on there performance. I will post pics and a follow up next weekend.

I made a small clip of me getting them and checking them out. All I can say is you better be ready when you try one of these babies out. Once again awesome AL.

[youtube=425,350]WD7Tq9mfCyk[/youtube]

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

:roflmao:  :laf:  :eyebrownod:
That's gotta be the best piece yet! My guts are killin me  :roflmao:  :yoyo:

Al should put that on his website. Nice lil commercial

Are you ready??

:yoyo:  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bowjunkie

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

now that's funny right there great clip and ya I agree with Jim there's a great commercial

Ladobe

:congrats:  Very nicely done CCP... I'm still craking up!   :roflmao:

No doubt Al should put it on his site. 

L.

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

THO Game Calls

WOW!  I don't know what to say about that....but Thank You.

That is a great clip.  Nice slide into that AR LOL. 

I hope they work out for you.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

I can't stop watching that thing  :roflmao:

Al you gotta put that on your site
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Ladobe

I'm with you Jim.   Even tried getting it sent to one of my email addy's to save, but YouTube never got it to me.   So I went into the source codes and grabbed the URL for it there instead.   Showing it to my son is a MUST DO since I gave him a set of Al's great calls a couple of years ago.   Hope you don't mind CCP.

FWIW Al...   CCP did such an excellent job IMHO with a very funny and well thought out idea that also speaks very highly of your calls.   If it had been for my WildCalls, I'd not only put it on my web site, but right on the front page along with the link to Crow Creek Productions.
USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

nailbender

:roflmao: Great clip Rich!

kiyitec

That's A classic!
  Now my kids are reenacting the whole clip.  "play it again daddy, did we get it right?"
  They also know that I am expecting A care package from Al soon, with one of those calls.  Now they are awaiting it with as much anticipation as me.  KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

CCP

Iam telling you guys these calls just blew me away with the quality. I have been playing with them all day and they are now a part of my lanyard. I had to cancel tomorrows hunt, but next weekend they will get a good work out.

I only had an hour to work on the clip so not perfect but relays the message.

If Aaron wasn't at work the ending would have been him and I fighting over the AR.

QuoteNice slide into that AR LOL.

Getting old cant reenact that part for a few days :roflmao:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Jeb

ROTFLMAO !!! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:  That was awesome Rich !!! :roflmao:  Very nice commercial ! :congrats:
                    Jim

Bopeye

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
They are exactly right Al.........you have a commercial right there...... :wink:

Good job Richard.......... :congrats:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

I still haven't gotten over this thing. I watch it every time I log in and bust out laughing  :roflmao:

But ya know what...  :confused:...I'm wondering now if those calls really called in those yotes like that or if it actually was the squeeky couch cushion. That thing had a nice rasp to it. Do it again Rich!  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Jimmie in Ky

:roflmao:

You know old people can hurt theyselves doing such stunts  :roflmao: Jimmie

Todd Rahm

Oh man that made my day!!!  :biggrin: :biggrin: Super Job CCP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

BigB

My wife is all mad now because I have my rifle leaning up against the wall in living room.  I too am expecting some of THO's calls in the next few days.  She asked me why I have the gun out.  I told her that I am getting ready.  "Ready for what?"  For THO's calls.  "What are you talking about?"  I told her they call in coyotes as soon as you get them out of the box.  I showed her the video and she said that she wasn't taking me to the hospital if I got hurt diving for the gun.   :roflmao:

hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

FinsnFur

LOL!!!  :roflmao:  :laf:

You wont even know your hurt BB. The adrenaline takes over and your like a machine. :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Roundman

Thats a good one. :roflmao:
Stringbean thought it was funny.