• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Antler distress call... Added a second call. ...SOLD

Started by John_NY, February 20, 2010, 03:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_NY

SOLD

I haven't listed a call in quite awhile and just finished this one and thought I'd list it.  It's a cottontail distress closed reed. The barrel is Elk antler with a mule deer mouth piece. I can take Paypal or Postal money orders. I'm asking $25.00 for the call with free first class shipping. If interested just PM, E-mail or post here.
Thanks for looking.
John

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

pitw

That is sure a nice looking bit of smelly work there John.  :yoyo:  They sure appear to fit together well eh.
I say what I think not think what I say.

John_NY

Thanks Barry. Yeah I got lucky.  :roflmao: 

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

John_NY

SOLD

I just finished up another call and thought I would add it to this ad. This call is also $25.00 with free shipping. I think the wood is Oak  :roflmao: I stained it because it was pretty plain. The barrel is Elk antler.

John