• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

A little something I made this past weekend

Started by BryanStanley, January 29, 2007, 10:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BryanStanley

Had a little time and came up with this little number. Man is this ever loud. The wife has forbidden me to blow it i nthe house. Enjoy.

Bryan

Brad H

Very good work, Bryan. I don't know what kind of toneboard that is, but your transition work from plastic to wood is superb.

Overall, a great looking call.

Brad

keekee

FinsnFur

Yeah it looks loud too with that wide reed.
Look good  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

BryanStanley

That my firends is a Yellerdog ydd2 toneboard. Probably the loudest I have ever heard.

Bryan

Hawks Feather

Bryan,

Looks like you had a good weekend.  I like the looks.

Jerry

BryanStanley

Hawks Feather

Nope, not yet.  I will let you know when it arrives.

Jerry

Jerry Hunsley

Bryan, I like the looks of the tapered reed. It is a sleek looking call. Very nice shape. Well done.

Todd Rahm

That call has a nicely shaped barrel, and I realy dig the flair at the bottom.  :congrats:

BryanStanley

Todd
if you are interested that call is up for sale>

Bryan

Todd Rahm

Thanks BS, but I'll have to pass, but I'll keep watching if ya don't mind?

BryanStanley

No problem Todd. Seems like I can't even give away some of these calls I made. Maybe I am not good enough as of yet to make and sell calls.

Bryan

Pilgrim

Bryan, that's a very nice looking call.    Love the curves and the flare.   Looks like you did a super job on the inside of the barrel too.   I also agree with Brad about the transition - Very good work.   There is absolutely no question that is a sell-able call.

BryanStanley

I appreciate the comments guys.  As most of you know I have only been turning for a few weeks now and am currently hooked for life.

Bryan