• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Weedwalker - Centerfire_223 and Bluesman

Started by JohnP, November 15, 2010, 01:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Just got off the phone with Weedwalker or Kentucky Ed as my wife calls him.  He will probabbly be coming through here again on Wednesday.  Time permitting we are going to try to do lunch again.

Also taked to CF_223 and got a couple of PM's from Bluesman.  We are in the initial stage of trying to put together a hunt next fall. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Ewwwwwww boy, there's nothing good gonna come from this. I can tell from the git go  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

centerfire_223

Oh yes there is... a BUNCH of dead coyotes!!!!!!  :biggrin: :yoyo:
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Bluesman

JohnP,
Sorry about sending duplicate PM's.  I didn't have anything showing up in my "Outbox", then I checked my settings and realized that I wasn't saving sent messages.  My bad....but I'm glad you got the word.  If you think of anything you need from over this way, let me know.  I'll send anything within reason, and less then $1M  :nofgr: .

JB 
Protect our sport.  Act like you got some sense out there so future generations can enjoy hunting too,

JB

Bopeye

Having some southern boys visit is always a good thing.....unless your a yank.  :wink: :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Roundman

Ronnie on semi flat ground....yall better have on good boots... cause that man can walk!

weedwalker

I'm looking forward to seeing you again John. Too bad things couldn't work out for a hunt but just having lunch with ya is a good time too. :wink:

Ronnie, I know you'll love huntin' at Johns. He showed me a few of his spots and they looked excellent. And with John being the great guy that he is I'm sure you'll have a great time. :biggrin:

centerfire_223

Awe man one little trip around the Tennesse mountains and you label me like that. You know I like to hunt close to the truck and not make no more than 20 stands a day. Hmmmm....is that a long ways to walk????
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

weedwalker

It was great to see you again John. I had a real nice time getting to talk to you again. I hope things work out for ya so you'll be able to hunt this winter without your feet bothering you too much.
John and I had a very interesting discussion. I could sit and listen to him all day. He's just an all around great guy and I'm hoping you all get to meet him at the LBL.
Thanks for breakfast John. But next time, I'M buying.
Y'all keep an eye on John. He's a sneaky son of a gun. :eyebrownod:

golfertrout

that would be one of the good things about being on the road all the time, you could stop and visit some of these folks on here :yoyo: