• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Lanyards

Started by desert dog, December 22, 2010, 12:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desert dog

If you are on this board, most likely you have invested money into hand calls and/or an e-caller.  Do yourself and your equipment a favor, secure them up with a quality lanyard from Reese Lanyards or with a lanyard from one of the other members that build quality lanyards here on the board.

We build a full line of custom sized lanyards that hold hand calls only or an e-remote and hand calls (up to 6 calls).

If you are interested in oner of our lanyards, send me a pm or visit us at reeselanyards.com

Thanks and happy holidays.

Loren Reese
www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

Todd Rahm

QuoteReese Lanyards or with a lanyard from one of the other members that build quality lanyards here on the board.

That's a class act move right there.  :congrats: To be honest since my first Reese lanyard, I haven't purchased any others (been given a few though), but if it isn't broke don't fix it.  :wink:  What ya have going in the snow camo lanyards these days, outside of just strait white?

desert dog

I have white and olive blend.  Looks darn sharp in the snow Todd.  It will not keep you warm up here though, lol!!!

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com

Todd Rahm

Hey do ya have any of that cord in gray? Thinking gray and white camo maybe?

desert dog

www.reeselanyards.com

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

desert dog

I will go look for gray.  I just did a white/olive combo for a guy.  It looked damn good.

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com