• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Rock River Arms

Started by Charlie T, February 23, 2011, 02:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie T

Does anyone have the RRA LAR-15 Coyote Carbine , or a similar RRA?  Likes,Dislikes? Thanks

KySongDog

Welcome to FnF, Charlie T. 

I am no AR expert but I own a few including this RRA LAR-15 which has been on sale for a few months:

RRA LAR-15

It is a solid, robust rifle that is somewhat on the heavy side at 8 pounds.  The two stage trigger is very good.   I added an EOTech XPS sight and a fore grip.   I have not put a lot of rounds through it yet but overall I am very happy with RRA's quality.  It is a lot of fun to shoot.   

slagmaker

Welcome to the site Charlie.

I have fired a couple Rock River fire arms and I could find no fault with the ones I was exposed to.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

WldWldWest

Welcome Charlie!

I dont own a RRA But I do know they make a Quality AR, There MOA guarantee use to be 3/4 but even at  1 MOA I bet with the right load it'll do 1/2!

Yotehntr runs one, It's stomped a bunch of coyotes!

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

Charlie T

I'm studying real hard on gettin one. Thanks for the input.

MI VHNTR

I've got a Rock River A4 with some changes done by me. A bit of info about it. 16" SS HBAR, 223 Wylde chamber, railed gas block, A2 flash suppressor, carbine length YHM float tube, Magpul MOE grip, MOE enhanced trigger guard and 6 position MOE mil-spec buttstock and JP fire control springs. It's only got around 20 rounds through it to date. So far, it has functioned flawlessly and appears to be quite accurate. Fit/finish are very good too. I haven't used it too much as I've got other ARs in the safe.
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

WldWldWest

Funny, I came across the Oct. 08 edition of the Predator Extreme mag. in the reading room tonight and in it was a write up on AR's and the 3 they were reviewing were the Rem. R15 and the S&W AR and the RRA Coyote rifle, The Rock River kicked Butt in all catagories.

I'll send ya the mag if ya want it! At least those pages are still intact :biggrin: :nono: :biggrin:

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!