Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

You are just MEAN to post something like that.  Now all the southern boys will be putting on their long pants and heading north to play.

Jerry

slagmaker

That is why I have a stack of fire wood to split this week and more to cut an haul home next week
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Bopeye

This southern boy doesn't miss those big snows much at all. I like just enough snow to know it's winter.  ;yes;
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

slagmaker

Almanac says we should be having our first killing frost in central IN about Oct 18th. Lets see how close it gets.

FinsnFur

That will be interesting.
They also say that the seasons have a way of evening themselves out, which makes me think that up here were in for one helluva cold winter to compensate for the unbelievable heat we endured this summer.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

slagmaker

Well I have two almanacs got a Blums and an Old farmers. Old Farmers says that this winter will be near or slightly above normal on average with 4 cold snaps. precipation will be near to slightly above normal. Blumbs dosnt have a average forcast with its monthly forcast but it looks like it is going along the same lines as the old farmers.

FinsnFur

4 cold snaps uh? :confused:
I cant help but to wonder how they can make such a prediction, when the rest of the annual forecast is so wide spread with variables that there is no way they could be wrong. :alscalls:
I mean really, with a a forecast like that, unless the entire globe is swiftly taken over with expanding continental ice sheets, it could be viewed as a near or slightly above winter. Ya know what I'm saying? Anything but the extreme of extremes falls into that category.

Kinda like your horoscope. "Be prepared for a huge surprise today"
Yeah, ok, I went to the grocery store and forgot to pick up a dozen eggs. I never forget to get eggs, I buy them every week. So yeah that was a huge surprise. There ya go. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

weedwalker

I'm ready for the snow. A day with frost in your mustache is a good day to be huntin'. :biggrin:

slagmaker

Yep and the cold snaps will be in the months of November, December and January. Kind of hard to go wrong with that general of a forcast

JohnP

Just another reason I live in the desert. :biggrin:
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

Damn now I want a cold beerski!

FinsnFur

I built myself an ice shanty years ago. Had it all done up sweet, murals on the sides of Charlie Tuna. I loved showing that thing off. It really stuck out on the ice and held passers by attention for a long time.

Seems like no matter where I set it, it wasnt where the fish were, and since I was usually by myself, I couldnt pull it out of the frozen tracks to move again.

Fudge IT! :argh:
I brought it home after a while of that and let the kids use it as a fort, and never looked back. :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

I had one that was known as the center of some drinking activity so one year it got painted white then covered with big pink elephants ha-ha...use to get a lot of attention...then it turned into a chicken coop  :yoyo:

Bopeye

Quote from: nastygunz on September 30, 2011, 09:24:34 PM
I had one that was known as the center of some drinking activity so one year it got painted white then covered with big pink elephants ha-ha...use to get a lot of attention...then it turned into a chicken coop  :yoyo:

At least by turning it into a chicken coop it didn't have to get use to anything new. All the crap you guys were spreading in there before probably smelled about the same.  :alscalls:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

nastygunz

:confused: fishermen dont bs.........specially drunk ones.... :innocentwhistle: