• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Replaced one I shouldn't have sold.

Started by Ladobe, January 16, 2013, 01:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladobe

I sold my Beretta Bobcat 21A Matte about 3 years ago, and it being gone just wouldn't go away.

So today I bought another, this one a polished blue version circa early 90's with walnut grips, 2 magazines. Metal is all perfect, grips with a few bumps and bruises that would be easy enough to fix. And I got it for a song. Ought to be here in a few days from TX. I'll probably put some nice black custom wood grips on it, start carrying it in a pocket on my wee hours of the night walks. That is IF I can find some ammo for it. CCI Velocitor would be my first choice for that, probably their MiniMag 40gr RN second and as the standard shooting fodder for it, but like just about all 22RF ammo they are non existant right now. Have lots of RF ammo, but none ideal for this jetfire blow back.

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

slagmaker

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Ladobe

Finally got te4h Beretta today, two weeks to the day thanks to the dam TX dealer and my FFL causing delays.   Should have been here on the 17th.

Much better than I was expecting.   Other than a few minor shallow dents in a grip (that are easy to fix it) is near mint.   Hardly a mark on the metal, one magazine is unused Italy vinage and the other almost as good.   Doubt it's been shot much in the 20 odd years since new.

And better yet... a gent on another forum surprised me with 2 boxes of CCI Velocitor and 1 of CCI Stinger for it in thanks for something I gifted to him many months ago.   Pretty rare now days.   Nice to have your good intentions remembered long after you've forgotten about them.   

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus