• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

NBC SAYS: No Assault Rifle Used

Started by weedwalker, January 17, 2013, 01:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

Frogman

Wow!  Ed, good find!  I intend to share this on other forums!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Frogman

On closer examination this is misleading.  The videos are from right after the shooting?  Seems there is no new confirmation of what weapons were used?? 

Jim

weedwalker

I still belive what the 1st cops on the scene said: Only pistols inside the school and a long gun in the trunk. They had no reason or agenda to lie about it.

Frogman

Ed,

I agree!  I'm curious why no more details have been released?  Very skeptical about this bunch! 

Jim

riverboss

The coroner said they were shot with a ar! Who knows but i would think the floor would of been riddled with 223 brass, and anyone who is a officer would of been able to see that as soon as they got inside. This stinks very bad to me.

Frogman

We also have not heard a word from any survivors as to what they witnessed??

Jim

titansfan2104

The first reports were pistols, later on reported an assault type rifle was found in the back seat of his car and then the last report was he used an ar15 to do What he did. I think its all twisted to meet agendas. It was horrible What happened and its a shame that they use isolated incidents to brand all firearms owners and enthusiasts

vayotehowler

I dont like the coroner saying i could give u the caliber but most officials dont like that and off course there wont be a trial/ plus the coroner had to ask the police if the long gun was used.