• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Canadian road signs

Started by code, December 02, 2013, 06:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

code

"One does not hunt in order to kill. On the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted." --Jose Ortega y Gasset

nastygunz

Is that a bullet hole in the rams head?

code

"One does not hunt in order to kill. On the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted." --Jose Ortega y Gasset

Hawks Feather

I think it is nice that they let you know where you should go hunting for elk, moose, and rams.   :innocent whistle:

Jerry

slagmaker

Quote from: Hawks Feather on December 02, 2013, 06:46:45 PM
I think it is nice that they let you know where you should go hunting for elk, moose, and rams.   :innocent whistle:

Jerry
+1
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

:laf: They make stuff pretty obvious dont they.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Okanagan

Good stuff, Code man!  That's a well done visual story.

Jim, you got it right.  In Canada when you buy a tag they give a list of where the road signs for animals are.  You go park by one of these and wait for your selected critter to walk out!  :innocentwhistle:

Code and I drove the Trans-Canada Highway last week from near the Pacific beach almost the to Continenental Divide, saw a lot snowy mountains, ice from flat to vertical, and lots of game.  Code got some pics of rams and bucks, and we brought back a couple of whitetails.

My favorite photo is the one with a sign for a human pedestrian crossing with a bear crossing sign right behind it!

Okanagan

Jerry, Oops, I attributed your comment about the signs showing where to hunt to Jim.

People & bear crossing signs below, kids and bears on road in the same place.

Quote from: code on December 02, 2013, 06:22:26 PM

FOsteology

Surprised some of the signs don't have bullet holes!

JohnP

I was thinking the same as Fos.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs