Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

After reading the link it would seem to me that it is not much of a secret.    :wo:

Jerry

Lonehowl

There are contests all around, up and down Kali. Im not a fan of hunting contests in actuality, but what the hell does it matter if a bunch of guys get together in one spot, and kill a few coyotes out of the area, as opposed to all of them hunting on their own, on their  home turf.? I know there is incentive (money and prizes) and guys hit it extra hard, but I just dont believe that that many more will be killed as opposed to an average day of calling by a serious caller.

I said years ago that, next to the internet, that hunting contests were the worst thing to happen to hunting, image wise. Everyone had the big idea that it was going to become like Bassmasters or something.

Never gonna fly....anywhere.

Mark

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Quote from: Lonehowl on January 27, 2014, 02:45:27 PM

I said years ago that, next to the internet, that hunting contests were the worst thing to happen to hunting, image wise. Everyone had the big idea that it was going to become like Bassmasters or something.

Never gonna fly....anywhere.

Mark

I agree. I think it would be extremely hard to convince farmers and landowners that they need more coyotes.    :nono:

JohnP

Many times sign-in and check-out locations are kept secret due to the tree huggers demonstrations. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs