• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Remington Firearms... SOLD

Started by coyotehunter_1, April 08, 2007, 01:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyotehunter_1

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Hawks Feather

Maybe that will affect the prices of Remington guns.  Prices on Winchesters jumped when they made their announcement.

Jerry

Bopeye

Is that Cerebrus bunch Americans or not?  :holdon:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Ladobe

Not sure Bop, but they have several offices stateside and several more around the world.   If the general history on firearms MFG's bought outright holds, it probably won't be good for Remington though.
USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

Bowhunter57

I stopped purchasing Remington firearms several years ago. Mostly due to quality control issues with their shotguns.

After Remington's purchase of Russian Baikal's shotgun distribution rights I was concerned that the Baikal line of shotguns might take a turn for the worse, but all Remington has is the distribution rights and can't touch the quality control. I guess Remington figured that if they couldn't get their own shotgun issues under control, that they'd purchase the company that's hurting their sales. :rolleye:

Even with all that, I certainly hope that another American firearms company doesn't fold up. :sad:

Good hunting, Bowhunter57