• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Today's Trapping

Started by Nelson, June 05, 2007, 02:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelson

I thought I would post a picture of what I trapped today.  I realize trapping season is mostly over, but on some species, it stays open the year round.

Jim, I was wondering how much it would cost to tan his hide?  I realize it's late Spring or early Fall pelt, but this one seems to be of fairly good quality.  I don't know if you can discern that from these pictures or not.  He's a little wet in the second one, :eyebrownod:

I was thinking of making a coat like VVarmiter has.  Not a heavy winter coat like his, but a light weight coat, when it starts getting cool in the Fall.  I figure if my trapping success continues, I should have enough pelts by this time next year.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Nelson

awh

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:....Can't wait to see his response.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

FinsnFur

:laugh2: :laugh2: :eyebrownod:

5 cents each  :roflmao: or 10 of em for 40 cents, were running a special right now.  :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Jim,

Does he have to clean it first for that price or can he just put it in an envelope and send it to you like it is?

Jerry

FinsnFur

Nothing in the round  :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

Quoteor can he just put it in an envelope and send it to you like it is?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Nelson

Jim,

I got a collar for that jacket today!!    :eyebrownod:     What'a you think?

Nelson

Hawks Feather

Nelson,

I don't know about Jim, but I think that fake fur you are making looks VERY lifelike.  Are you using glass or plastic eyes?

Jerry

P.S.  The trap is a nice touch to show it off.

Nelson

Hawk,

No fake.  That's the real deal.  Trapped this a.m.

Nelson

Hawks Feather

Sorry Nelson.  I was just pulling your chain.  I know if it were mounted that it would be standing on its back legs with a paw out to shake hands with people that stop by to visit.   :biggrin:

Jerry