• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Buckeye Burl Clock Calls and a Few Others.

Started by CypressSlough, July 25, 2007, 03:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CypressSlough

Guys here are some of the clock calls and a couple of others that were ordered. As soon as I get a chance, I will start on some snake skin calls. Thanks Guys.

Brian.

Ed(Bowjunkie) Green Bois D'Arc and Buckeye Burl and Black Acrylic

Kevin(Kiyitec) Buckeye Burl

Danny(AWH) Buckeye Burl

Rick(Bearmanric) Cocabola and Bocote

Daniel(DLH on PM) Red Oak Burl I thought you might like to see this one even if it's for someone at the other place.

www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

quackerstacker

my name is steve and im addicted to bonkers

DirtyDog

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

THO Game Calls

Those are some of the prettiest calls I have ever seen Brian.   Stunning.   You have a gift.

AL
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

CypressSlough

Thanks guys.

Al, this was the first time I've turned burl with this much figure, and it was definitely a learning experience. You know I have still have the actual clock out of this slabready to come your way.  :roflmao: :roflmao:    I really appreciate the comments Al. It means alot coming from you.

Brian.

Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

iahntr

Those turned out very nice Brian !!!!!! They all look great, that buckeye is killer! I really like it! Maybe I should just order a buckeye/snakeskin/acrylic call from ya. :shrug: :innocentwhistle: :biggrin: One of these days I'll decide and snag one from ya! Good job, Scott
Scott

FinsnFur

Wow  :yoyo:
Absolutely positively gorgeous  :yoyo:

Excellent job for sure Brian.  :wink:
Top set of pics, the call on the right, What's that mouth piece made of?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

straycat

Jim.I know your gettin old but.... Damn ! I believe it says........ ACRYLIC !!!!!!!!    :madd: :madd: :madd: :madd: :madd: :madd: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

CypressSlough

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: :hahaha: Straycat 

Jim no wonder you cancelled your birthday this year. You know they make things called GLASSES that help you to see and read.  :innocentwhistle: :roflmao:

Brian.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

coyotehunter_1

Wow is right !  :shck:

Beautiful wood, great looking calls !  :thumb2:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Bob D

That wood sure looks good on your calls. That buckeye lamp was a great find for you. I look forward to seeing more calls made from it.

FinsnFur

Quote from: CypressSlough on July 25, 2007, 08:46:48 PM
  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: :hahaha: Straycat 

Jim no wonder you cancelled your birthday this year. You know they make things called GLASSES that help you to see and read.  :innocentwhistle: :roflmao:

Brian.

Yeah but Medicare wont cover em.
You bastids!
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

satch

Brian the calls look great, and the style is phenominal :yoyo: its a tossup between your calls and alls calls
for the great looks :bowingsmilie:

Bills Custom Calls

Nice Very Nice Those are some Very nice looking calls
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

awh

Love them all Brian. And the best part is one of-em is heading to VA. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

CypressSlough

Thanks for the comments guys. I really appreciate them.

I still have about half of the clock left, too.  So if anyone else is interested in one, let me know.

Brian.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Todd Rahm

Man those all look awesome, but that buckeye burl set is over the top Cypress.  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

kiyitec

OK, now that everyone but me has seen MY wood candy. . . Sorry Brian, overtime is killing me, so I haven't been on for A couple weeks.  Heck I am purty sure it's still May  :shrug:

I must say that I day dreamed a lot about what they would look like, but never came close to imagining what I see now.  And let me tell ya I have one hell of an imagination!  Well met, brother.  ~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.