• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"For a change, lady luck seemed to be smiling on me. Then again, maybe the fickle wench was just lulling me into a false sense of security while she reached for a rock." - Timothy Zahn

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." - James 5:16
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"A beaver is bout like the ninjas. The suckers only work at night and they're hard to find!" - Si Robertson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

•   â€œA nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious, but it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. he rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.” - Marcus Tullius Cicero
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"No punishment, in my opinion, is too great for the man who can build his greatness upon his country’s ruin." â€" George Washington
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler
NRA Life Member

KySongDog

"....to say it's a train wreck is an insult to train wrecks!" - Congressman Trey Gowdy referring to Obamacare.

coyote101

"There comes a time in every man's life, and I've had plenty of them." - Casey Stengel
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"America is a land of taxation that was founded to avoid taxation." - Laurence J. Peter
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs." - Charles de Gaulle
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it's served up." - George R. R. Martin
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First, a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can." - Samuel Adams
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Poor people have been voting democrat for fifty years and they are still poor." - Charles Barkley
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A fine quotation is a diamond in the hand of a man of wit and a pebble in the hand of a fool." - Joseph Roux
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it." - Buddy Hackett

NRA Life Member

JohnP

Pat, appears that you have been talking to my parents.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

coyote101

"Time is the fairest and toughest judge." - Edgar Quinet

NRA Life Member

coyote101

“You cannot negotiate with people who say what's mine is mine and what's yours is negotiable.” -  John F. Kennedy
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The trouble with a kitten is that eventually it becomes a cat." - Ogden Nash
NRA Life Member