• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Predator Call Collector

Started by FinsnFur, September 13, 2009, 12:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

If he's sellin gay gentelmens toy's you could set him up with the      "peter-puffin pro staff"
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

HaMeR

I aint touchin this one!!  :nono: I seen CCP at one of these hunts before & that sumbitch carries 1/2 a dozen memory cards for his camera & about 6 dozen batteries!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

alscalls

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I knew you would recognize good work when you seen it!   :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

CCP

QuoteI think it's time I finally pay Baxter back for all these,

To Jim Champion

Jim I didn't post the pic. :shrug: Sometimes members ask me to do things for them. Bop sent me  a pic of his sisters, Al wanted a pic of himself, Ed wanted his bobcat mount and Todd wanted a lifetime prostaff shirt. Then yet got another request to take the bottle caps out of your eyes in your pic. With so many different request I thought it would be much easier for me to just combine them all.  :doh2:

I sent the final product to three members in private messages, didn't expect to see it here.If I had I would not have replaced the bottle caps with a woman s eyes.

I know it is easy to assume the gay word when you think of I and Bop's relationship.I know that one experimentation Bop had in college will haunt him the rest of his life. :wo:

With all that said I would like to say I LOVE YOU MAN in a MANLY kinda way.

With all this prostaff and gay talk I am getting concerned that Semp being on the butt out prostaff will get dragged into this somehow. :shrug:

Here is a copy of my Disclaimer sent with all photo's,

Disclaimer!

I Baxter will not be responsible for photo's once they leave my computer/possession. I have no control over them once they leave my computer/possession.I will not be liable for any repercussions set fourth by Jim Champion.Use extreme caution if you decide to post these pictures on any public forum. Jim Champion will find them and hunt you down with the wrath of God.Do not claim knowing Baxter or having any affiliation with Baxter if caught with these pictures in your possession.Short translation "You are on you own"

If you are still reading this disclaimer you have way better eyes than I or you think there is something funny as hell in this making it worth reading in that case you are disappointed and have wasted your time. For your efforts I would like to say "Happy Holidays to you and your family."
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

alscalls

Quote from: CCP on December 27, 2009, 06:42:08 AM
Disclaimer!

I Baxter will not be responsible for photo's once they leave my computer/possession. I have no control over them once they leave my computer/possession.I will not be liable for any repercussions set fourth by Jim Champion.Use extreme caution if you decide to post these pictures on any public forum. Jim Champion will find them and hunt you down with the wrath of God.Do not claim knowing Baxter or having any affiliation with Baxter if caught with these pictures in your possession.Short translation "You are on you own"

If you are still reading this disclaimer you have way better eyes than I or you think there is something funny as hell in this making it worth reading in that case you are disappointed and have wasted your time. For your efforts I would like to say "Happy Holidays to you and your family."

Or ya know how to resize the font....... :biggrin:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

KySongDog

Quote from: CCP on December 27, 2009, 06:42:08 AM

With all this prostaff and gay talk I am getting concerned that Semp being on the butt out prostaff will get dragged into this somehow. :shrug:

Some how I don't think the Brokeback crowd is interested in seeing 12 inches of their anal canal ripped out and tied off with a bread tie.     :roflmao:

coyotehunter_1

:huh: You boys are startin' to worry me  :sad3: :rolleye: :puke:

:corn:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

HaMeR

note to self>> do NOT eat trail bologna @ the LBL

:puke:

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

slagmaker

Looks like if I were to go to the LBL the best advice would be to sit down and keep my mouth shut.

slagmaker

Lets see we have

Butt-out pro staff
Rahm pro staff
BrightwoodTurnings pro staff
Bite me pro staff
FnF pro staff or "JC and the boys" pro staff. {Several ways to interpret that one}
open reed's anonymous pro staff 
Fur takers anonymous pro staff

What other "pro staffs" we got here?

Silencer

HOLY COW !!!!!!!  This thread made my day !!!!!!!!!!!!     :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

msmith

I'd like to put all of you on the "Smith's Elk Fork Cattle Company" pro staff 'cause with all the BS on here I should have a good hay crop this year. :innocentwhistle:
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

FinsnFur

Well, Rich's site is all finished up. :innocentwhistle: :eyebrownod:
Should bring him a little business.

ps...dont mess with the webmaster :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

OMG!!!!!!  :shock2: :sick2: :sad3:               :laugh2: :laugh2:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

On that note...I'm gonna go out and try some night calling.
Wish me luck...and I'll report back sometime in the morning.

Ya'll have a good night :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

CCP

I Give!! I Give!!!  I Give!! I Give!!!

Uncle!!! Uncle!! Uncle!!! Uncle!!! Uncle!! Uncle!!!

NO Mas!! No Mas!! No Mas!! NO Mas!! No Mas!! No Mas!!
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

Remember the disclaimer about the wrath of GOD! well it has came down and it aint/wasn't good for Baxter.

I have been defeated by Jim Champion who has clearly shown himself as a force NOT to be reckoned with.
I have been defeated by Jim Champion who has clearly shown himself as a force NOT to be reckoned with.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Quote from: CCP on December 27, 2009, 09:49:50 PM
Remember the disclaimer about the wrath of GOD! well it has came down and it aint/wasn't good for Baxter.

I have been defeated by who has clearly shown themselves as a force NOT to be reckoned with.

Can I leave it just till mornin? :holdon:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Bopeye

:confused: I can't get much of nothing now.  :holdon: :huh: :wo:

Bopeye

Everyone is fired!!! This thing is almost at the bottom of the second page.  :innocentwhistle:

I'm going to take out the trash and do a quick recon of the "High road" and then I'll be leaving.  :eyebrownod: