• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Need Some Help Pickin a New Semi-Auto Shotgun ???

Started by ohiobob, August 29, 2007, 10:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackfish

Hay Bob,
                  Didn't know if you know about it ????            www.garner-auctioneers.com     3miles s/e of Carrollton,OH  is having a big firearms auction off of SR.43
  Sept 15 starts at 9am Lotts of shot guns!  Go to their site they have a listing !
                                                             Jimmie
You don't never wanta do no assumtin' !
            Henry Frapp

ohiobob

Thanks Jimmie
I have been to quite a few of Larry's auctions,,one time ya go and EVERYTHING is going Cheap,,the NEXT time you go,,the same exact stuff will go for 25% More,,BUT they are always interesting,that is where I got a BRAND NEW 870 Barrell for $50 ,,it had the Vent Rib,and had 2 Remchokes with it,,I was ALL OVER that Barrell,and I have used it for the last 15 years  :biggrin:
Usually if he has some "Rare" Guns,,then one Guy ALWAYS flys in from Montana,,and it seems that when he has the "Rare" Guns,that the Prices on EVERYTHING sells for a Premium Price,,if he has mostly Guns for the strictly Hunting crowd,,the prices are usually fair to Average,,and the fair to average Prices are the Prices I LIKE !!!  :biggrin:
I might have to take the "Boss" with me,,she has ALL the Money  :doh2: maybe she will THINK I need an early Birthday Present  :eyebrow:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

ErictheRed

[quotehas anyone heard anything about a Beretta 390 ??? Good or Bad ??? ][/quote]

The Berretta 390 is very nice, and handle nicely too.  The extrema is REAL nice, but heavier I think.

Silencer

Here ya go again bob, I'm pushin the extrema 2 on ya  ;yes;

QuoteI shoot Benelli shotguns, but I believe that the Xtrema2 is the Winchester Model 12 of the millenium. A better tougher waterfowling gun with such moderate weight, I can't imagine. I think it's the best duck/goose gun on the market, inn terms of longevity.

I compare it to the Model 12, because it can shoot super high volume of shells (like all the clays guys do). I don't think you could wear one out. I like the bolt return spring in the front of the gun around the mag tube to keep it out of water and to have really easy access to it.

There's a black one on gunbroker.com for $990 right now. How's that for dealin'!!!

Here's a quick post from someone that owns one and by darn if it dont sound good to me LOL  :roflmao:

Sorry bob...

Silencer

QuoteOh my gosh!  That gun's bigger than you are!

Yea, I had to grow into it along with my pup  :wink: :laf: