• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

January bobcat

Started by coyote101, January 17, 2011, 07:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Thanks Glen :bowingsmilie:.  When I googled flicker I got some freaking talk to me site that looked like facebook and then I really thought Pat was nuts :innocentwhistle:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

vvarmitr

I can't say I've ever seen a bobcat w/ more spots!  :congrats:
Looking forward to see what you get done w/ it.  :biggrin:

markTNhunter

LBLDOG

Congrats on the Yote, that's Awesome!!! :yoyo:

LBLDOG

Just woke up I mean congrats on the Bobcat. That just shows love this website so much that it's one of the first things I do when I wake up and evidently wasnt awake and thinking good when I posted the above post. Congrats again on the Bobcat!!! :biggrin:

Frogman

Pat,

Wow!  Nice bobcat.  I have never called one in??  Way to go and congrats!  Nice story and pictures too!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

Thanks guys, I feel pretty lucky that my first bobcat was fairly large and so beautifully marked.  It weighed in at twenty pounds and and eight ounces. I took it to the taxidermist today and am anxious to see how it turns out. It will be several months before I get it back. I just hope it doesn't come back with some goofy cross-eyed look on its face.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing