• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Anybody get the nePredator extreme yet?

Started by stevecriner, July 02, 2007, 05:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Dog

Got mine. Good job Brent :yoyo: Got a lot from it . Going to pass it on to a buddy.

Hawks Feather

It is kind of interesting to track the distribution on the magazine.  I got mine last Saturday.  Brent you did a good job on your article - lots of information and well written.  Bop - there is an article in there on the Mountain Cur.  If you don't get a copy let me know and I will send this one down to you.

Jerry

Bopeye

It should be hitting the shelves any day now Jerry, but I do appreciate the offer.

My dad brought be a copy yesterday, but it was the June issue......... :doh2: I already have that one.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Bopeye

I got the magazine.
Good article Kee....... :yoyo:

Cal Taylor had a really good article on decoy dogs. A lot of what he said was along the lines I was thinking, but I'm sure glad he confirmed it for me. He does have a good lookin cur dog. Reminds me of some of the Original Kemmer Curs when they first broke from the Original Mtn. Cur Assoc. However, I don't have clue what that dog in the picture is......maybe a retriever of some sort......... :confused: :shrug:

I'd like to hunt with Cal and Jerry Hunsley......I bet I would learn a ton about using dogs for coyotes.  :wink:
However, not even these masters may be able to cur my problem of not being able to "fix stupid".  :nono:

Hawks Feather

Bop,

As soon as you get that red fox bred into your Cur line there will be no stopping you.

Jerry

Bopeye

Quote from: Hawks Feather on July 16, 2007, 10:43:09 PM
Bop,

As soon as you get that red fox bred into your Cur line there will be no stopping you.

Jerry

If I could make it happen I do believe I would have the best decoy dog around......... :eyebrownod:

Hawks Feather

Would that be a Red Cur, Mountain Fox, or Cuox?

Jerry

Bopeye

I'd probably just call it......um.........Cox...... :eyebrownod:

Hawks Feather