• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Anybody get the nePredator extreme yet?

Started by stevecriner, July 02, 2007, 05:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevecriner

I heard one of our very own is in this months issue, hoping some one read it. I aint got mine yet.
At least tell us a lil bout it Brent.
steve
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

Silencer

keekee

I just got my copy Saturday Steve. So, it should be out to every one in the next few days. The article is titled Predator Basic's.I stayed on my line of targeting to help new predator hunters,  I don't want to say to much...lol...I want some feedback as to what everyone thinks of the article.

Rich Higgins also has a article in there on misting. It is a very good article, I enjoyed it.

Brent

canine

I was tryin to read the article but was interupted by someone handing me a ripped bag of ice for the cooler, dumping it all over my lap and seat. :doh2: :biggrin:

Congrats on a well written (and spelled :innocentwhistle:) article  :yoyo:

JD

keekee

Thanks JD! Spelling and all! :eyebrownod:

But I haft to say, you bitch more than my wife. Give the man a chance to read a pre release PX mag, cold beer, and even opened the bag for him! :doh2: :sad:

Brent

browning204

hope I get it. Not sure if my subscription ran out or not.
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

FinsnFur

Just got it today...haven't had a chance to go through it though
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jerry Hunsley

Cal Taylor had an article in there on what to look for  in dogs and how to  start your dog out for a decoy dog. He had some very good points and I can relate to some of them with my dog. Some good information if your thinking about getting one for decoy purposes.

Carolina Coyote

Lots of good articles in PM this month the article by Brent was outstanding, good common sense. Congradulation to Brent for making the National Mag. cc

keekee

Thanks CC! Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the kind words!

Brent

Silencer

Finally got mine today, read Kee's article first and gained a little more knowledge.  Then I read Rich Higgins misting which was pretty interesting.

I came across the airgun page by Jim Champion.  Hmmm, didnt know he was into air guns and urban predator hunting.
Went to go back and read it and found out it wasnt our Jim but Jim Chapman.  :doh2: :laf:

vvarmitr

Got mine today also. :yahoo:

To busy here to read it. I get alot more info here than there! :wink:

R Buker

Congrats Brent!

Is this your first time in a national magazine?

I hope there's many more.

Randy

browning204

havent got it, don't know if my subscription is up or not. I will try to look for it on a news stand but probably won't find it. :sad:
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Jeb

Got it today, will check it out and post on it later !
                   Jeb

KySongDog

Congrats Brent!  I gotta get me a copy! 

CCP

Good article Brent I think it will help a lot of newbies out for sure.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

cb223

This must be the day, I got mine too! I haven't had a chance to read it.

Congrats Brent. That is pretty awesome having an article in a magazine!
CHAD

keekee

Thanks for the support and feedback guys! Means allot coming from you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yoyo:

Randy,

I have had a couple stories published in PX, but that's the first time they have published a article of mine. But I had three articles published by a magazine called....The Little Outdoor Magazine last fall. They were three part articles on getting started Predator hunting.

I like writing but I am just not that good at it yet. I am working on it though! I got to get the support picture thing down to!

Brent