• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Coyote and the calf

Started by CCP, July 07, 2007, 11:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I think bad of Rich every time he opens mouth. Thats just how close of friends we are  :biggrin:

He tells me to go to hell and I say gimme a ride! That's when the boot hits me in the arse.  :laf:

No I dont think your going to see any more footage of this scene on here. For two reasons.
One- That's not what rich is about, hey watch this.
Two- He's in the process of cutting a DVD and what gets posted here are mere samples  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Shoot........I ain't never thought good about him..... :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

RShaw

Yes sir.  One coyote killing one sick calf. And the farmer didnt give two hoots about the calf anyhows.

What would you expect?

Randy

I place as much value on learning what not to do as I do in knowing what to do.

KySongDog

Quote from: CCP on July 08, 2007, 09:57:48 AM
I just cant believe you guys for one second would think bad of me. :readthis: 

"you guys" covers a lot of territory.  And I ain't in it.  You did good as far as I'm concerned. 

Semp

CCP

QuoteAnd the farmer didnt give two hoots about the calf anyhows.

I wouldn't quiet say he didn't care about the calf they bottle feed it until it could eat on it's own. Then when it got sick they have had the vet out twice. Some things you let run its course just part of farm life.

QuoteI doubt very seriously that Rich is going to put anymore footage of this on the board.

This is true! I don't like anything suffering I have a few coyote kills that they kick a little to long to suit me and I edit it out.

I just thought I would share the clip with no graphic scenes but enough substance to show what  wild animals do in rural America.

I was just razzin vvarmitr I didn't think bad of any of you or vvarmitr. (except Jim and Bopeye)  If the clip does bother anyone l will gladly take it down.

I didn't get the best footage  because I spent a lot of time going down to the river bank hollering trying to scare the coyote away. I have no Idea how those guys on Animal planet and National Geographic film all them animals killing each other week after week.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

ohiobob

I Thought the footage was very Unique,,I think that things like this happen ALL THE TIME , its just "taped" by very few people,,if ANTI-Hunters get on you about this aske them a question,,,IF they only had ONE Bullet,,which would they shoot,,the 3 legged Coyote OR the Half dead Calf that is suffering ??? as you said,,you were 30 Minutes from the truck so it is not like you could run and get ANY weapon,,but that is a RARE Clip,,you should post it on an Anti-hunting site  :laf:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

Nelson

CCP,

You did all you could do in a difficult situation.  Thanks.

Nelson

Bopeye

I was thinking about ole' Tripod the Coyote last night as I was eating my Triple Cheeseburger from Wendys. Outside of a butcher doing the dirty deed and not myself, I really couldn't see where Tripod and I differ........we both like beef. I guess you can shoot me......... :yahoo:

BTW, I can't believe you think bad of me Rich..........my feelings are crushed.  :sneer:

modified for spelling: 7-9-07  8:19 a.m.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather

Bop,

Be strong, breathe deep, think happy thoughts.  It will be fine.    :wink:

Jerry

Jeb

Quote from: THO Game Calls on July 08, 2007, 11:22:53 AM
CCP you're a hot ticket in my book and represent hunters the way the rest of hope we do,

Great footage of a tough situation.

Al
THO Gmae Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
The Call Makers Supply Store

Cheers Al !! Same sentiments here :thumb2:
            Jeb

Ronin22K9

Great footage, really gives you a feel for how the coyotes approach a situation like this. I've always just seen the after effects nothing like this.

Thanks for posting this.

wlong

Quote from: bowjunkie on July 08, 2007, 10:26:27 AM
ineresting ,probly a once in a lifetime oportunity to watch very sad but mother nature isn't always nice ...you need to put that one on utube and see hwat the responces are

The space aliens over there would say that since having livestock is the number one cause of global warming, (according to Peta) the coyote was  doing us all a favor.

Can't win with brainwashed people. 

bushmaster

Did you ever take out the tri-pod yote? :shck:
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.