Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

vvarmitr

Dang Al! No sleep pretty much equals no patience.  :rolleye:
Still lifting ya up in prayer here.  :wink:

possumal

Thanks again to all who have kept old possumal in their prayers and thoughts.  I finally did sleep about 6 hours with a little aid from the doctor, awoke at 5:00 a.m. thinking it was time to go hunting, which it would have been were I anywhere near 100%. He gave me enough help for tonight too, with my follow up operation to get out those other two stones tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m..  God willing, no complications and full recovery starts happening and within ten days or two weeks, the Kentucky coyotes will get a sample of what the old possumal marsupial esquire can do for them!   :laf: :eyebrownod: :hahaha:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

JohnP

Dang it Al that hurt just to read it, then part two didn't sound a whole hellva lot better.  Hope all will go well for ya, I'll be thinking of ya.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Frogman

possumal,

Hang in there, and hope everything comes out OK!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

possumal

Finally got the stint removed last Friday, and am not scheduled to return to the urologist until next April unless complications arise.  I'm still having trouble getting my electrolytes in balance, and possibly have a problem with my blood sugar.  Still, God is good and I am overjoyed to get that stint out of me and starting to get back to normal body functions.

Decided to try some coyote hunting last Sunday, and to just use my mouth calls like I did for my first 4 or 5 years.  Didn't even take my Savage Predator 243, just wanted to call and let the others do any shooting. Started out in Casey County with Danny Sipe, my nephew who got me started in this game.  He wanted to use his Spitfire for the first time which I could understand, and he got a response back to a couple of howls but nothing else.  I went into one of my old routines, and called in 4 or 5 of this year's pups, and one of them ended up on top of a roll bale giving me what for.  Danny accomplished something he had never done before; he busted that coyote at 180 yds while he was on the roll bale and howling back at me.  He was using a 7mm 08 deer rifle and it blew quite a hole in him.  Danny was tickled.

Then I came back to Mercer County and met my gramdson, Josh, and called in a nice pair for him, and he busted the male at about 90 yds.  Made a couple more stands with no luck, and he had to leave for Illinois driving for his dad anyway.  So I came back to Woodford Couny to meet Danny, and called in a nice male which he busted at about 75 yds.  Right at dark, they ae raising a lot of cain in all directions.

Here are the pictures, not as good as I usually take (IMO),, but two  were using their cellphone cameras. I was happy I still had my hand/mouth calling ability working for me, and still would rather call one for somebody else than to kill him myse

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

HaMeR

I'm glad to see you're getting back after them Al!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:  Congrats to all.  :congrats: :congrats:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

vvarmitr

Criminitaly! They pulled that stint outta you & you took off like an escaping balloon.  :shock2:
pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt ptpt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt pt ptt ptt ptt ppt ppt ppt ppt pptt :laf:

When they pulled the stint outta me I didn't feel like taking off.  :noway:
The wife didn't have to handle any of the energy did she?  :eyebrow:
:laf:

KySongDog

Good to see you out kickin'  around again, Al.   ;yes;

possumal

Thanks to all of you.  I am still real sick though, can't seem to get my electrolytes, blood sugar, etc. back in balance.  I damn near drove off the road twice today . Hopefully the doctor can get me squared away, as I want to get after them dogs real bad.  Even my hand/mouth calling is taking a hard toll on me. 
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff