• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Congrats to Steve Criner

Started by FinsnFur, February 07, 2007, 09:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pilgrim

What!?  No SCO?!   Steve's goin' big time on us.   Remember us little people.   :biggrin:   Seriously, congrats Steve...Hope ya do well.

stevecriner

Thanks Pat. SCO,,,lol i know where you got that at.  Anyway its nothin big just a start. I really am fortunate to get what i got (lucky).
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

bigben

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

waterdog

kiyitec

Grats!
           Now you know you can't let that work be wasted.  Did Pam Anderson & Tommy Lee let their movie go to waste?  What about the escapades of Paris Hilton?  Even Britney Spears "leaked" A little bit!  (I feel like A coach at half time)
     Sharing an uncut, uncorrupt copy with A few friends couldn't hurt, could it?  Well at least til someone edits in A guy hunting in nothing but A cowboy hat and twin colts chasing A pack of yotes across A field, and then paste it all over the net with your name on it.
                       Well it was just A thought.            ~KT

"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

stevecriner

Hunters Specialties

newbomb

Jrbhunter

Congradulations, sounds like a sweet gig!   :highclap:

stevecriner

Hunters Specialties

R Buker

Way to go.  Cashing in on something you love to do can only be good in my opinion!!!  Can't think of a single thing wrong with it.

Randy