JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Bills Custom Calls

That was a pretty good video I got a good laugh out of it  :yoyo:

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Bopeye

Quote from: CCP on November 17, 2009, 01:40:02 PM

Only good thing is we get a lot of entertainment watching these guys tear at each other trying to earn there new titles.

Truer words were never spoken. I am just purely entertained by it all anymore. I haven't been to any other board besides this one in several weeks. I think I visited Huntmasters a few weeks ago one time. Other than that my entire attitude towards my coyote hunting has changed. This is my home board and to heck with the rest.

Coyote hunting is for me. It's my time. It's my way. It's my enjoyment.  Nobody can change that for me anymore. I had forgotten that since the PM days, but no more. Like I said a few weeks ago, my give a flip ran out of gas. I enjoy y'all and come here to enrich my coyote hunting with my FNF family, but the rest of that garbage that comes with this sport can stay in the toilet where it belongs.  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Rich Higgins

I applied for a ProStaff position with ECC  and CCP but they rejected me. Bummer cuz I really wanted one of those cool hats.

Jimmie in Ky

Ya gota send Rahm a call to get on his prostaff Rich  :biggrin: Jimmie

Roundman

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: No speakers on the computers at work, had to wait until I got home.

"I'm on the pro staff T-shirts" sold only @ the LBL $12     :innocentwhistle: What do ya think?

alscalls

we wear shirts now??       :whew:  I really did not want to see Bop without one!  :whew:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Jerry Hunsley

Damn, Now I know what to do with my leftover hats. :wo: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Frogman

You da man, Richard!!  Well, I mean the one on the right!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Todd Rahm

HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS?????????????????????????????????????????????  :confused:

That is the funniest thing since the internet fired up.  :biggrin: The thing that had me laughing so hard was the hat changing.  :roflmao: Its like all those guys jumping back and forth between the ecaller companies.  :innocentwhistle:

Shoot tell that feller he can be my prostaffer any day........and I'll get him hat.  :laugh2:

I only have two request....can I get a copy of that emailed to me and can I be on your Pro Staff.  :roflmao:

Wizzbanger.  :roflmao: I might have one of thos in my collection.  :roflmao:

SCcoyotehunter

It's always great watching your videos. Keep em coming.

Bopeye

Quote from: Roundman on November 18, 2009, 06:30:22 PM

"I'm on the pro staff T-shirts" sold only @ the LBL $12     :innocentwhistle: What do ya think?

I love that idea.  :highclap:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

vvarmitr

That was rich Rich! :laf:

Sure appreciate your efforts to entertain us!  ;yes; :thumb2:

golfertrout

richard u aint right :biggrin:, that was a good video :yoyo: :congrats:

Todd Rahm

You know I was at the local Fred Meyers store yesterday and I couldn't help but think of this post.

I found myself in the sporting good section staring at a rack of hats in all colors and camo combinations. But, there was one that stood out, with a blaze orange brown camo combo that had "Mossy Oak Pro Staff" on it.

Man, I bet I pondered that hat for about 15 minutes, thinking to myself. "For a mer $26.99, I could be an instant know it all Pro Staffer".  I bet I walked back to that hat several times just dreaming of the hero shots, with me wearing my Pro Staff hat.  Imagine it, one good high pixel count photo of me and a dead coyote with the right hat on, and damn I would never have to hunt again, but would be damn famous for the 200 coyotes I shot this year and the 5000 in the past 10 years.

Shoot, I would be on the cover or the Rollingstone Predator Xtreme, have several videos and a few production calls and heck at this rate some trophy/predator/masters hunting association with forums where you guys would pay me for life.........since thats how long my board appointment is for.  :biggrin:

What a gig..........................and the snow ball could start for just $26.99. If'n it didn't turn out I could have a good photo for the kids and return the hat for a refund.  :confused:

CCP

Todd I made a hat up just for those awkward Pro Staff moments. Sometimes a hat that just says Prostaff doesn't get seen. When your in a crowd of other Pro Staffers you may get over looked. :sad: The new ProStaff hat I have designed runs off lithium ion batteries and are the best in the industry. :yoyo:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Okanagan

Just now noticed this thread.  Yep, the hat changing nailed it for me.   What a dead-true satire!  You got talent!