• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

ECC Prostaff

Started by CCP, November 15, 2009, 05:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

Been playing around trying to learn a new editing program to incorporate in my video's using a freeze frame effect. Having to do some test runs with different content but still have along way to go.

Seen the prostaff thread go 10 pages in here and enjoyed it, so in finding content to do in my test runs I went along those lines.

Sent it to a few friends and they wanted me to post it here.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

LBLDOG

I loved the BS Boots  :roflmao: :roflmao:

weedwalker

HaMeR

Talk about a bent line of BS from a straight talkin sonofagun!!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:

That is so true Rich.  :eyebrownod:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Coulter

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I love it!!! Especially, the walk off line about a certain someone. Now that was funny :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

KySongDog

That was great!   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

I think I got a pair of them BS boots too.   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

pitw

Man I don't open many video's but I'm glad I did this one  :biggrin:.  You smacked the nail plumb on the head :yoyo:
I say what I think not think what I say.

iahntr

:laf:   :roflmao:  :laugh2:

:congrats:
Scott

FinsnFur

:nono: :nono: Crazy Bastid.
If you worked as hard at your school work as you do these clips for us, you may have graduated high school.

I loved the hat swapping :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

LORDDAL

now that was  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:  Priceless :yoyo:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

Bopeye

I wish I had a better way to call you a funny bastid other than just calling you a goofy sumbuck!!!  :laf: :laf:

That was HILARIOUS!!!!  :yahoo: :thumb2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :dance: :dance: :finger: :finger:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Jeb

Now thats some funny shit there !!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:  Good one Rich !
                                     Jeb

GunDog

Man I need one of those new RamJet 780 scatter guns that shoot (and sound) just like a rifle! That and a good talk'en to that there feller in Alaska I'd be a coyote killing machine! :eyebrownod: :roflmao: :roflmao: :eyebrownod:

This was too good..............................

yucca

Thats some funny stuff. Funny but true. I always enjoy your videos.

Hawks Feather

Great video and I believe EVERY word, because his is on the PRO STAFF.    :laugh2:      :laugh2:      :laugh2:

Jerry

timbertoes

YEA!  another well deserved Texas YEEHAW!  :eyebrownod:
Meet your adversary on a common ground of wits and skill.
Leave the E-caller at home with the video games.

CCP

QuoteIf you worked as hard at your school work as you do these clips for us, you may have graduated high school.

Jim I think the problem was I hung around guys like you all. I was having to much fun to be studying.The plus side is I get to create stress on the elite with my misspelling and grammar.

QuoteMan I need one of those new RamJet 780 scatter guns

GunDog that is a Rahm jet which has the potentials of a shotgun but the reach and sound of a rifle. :biggrin:

Glad you guys seen the humor and the truth of it.  To many times we have seen guys sell there souls and integrity for the price of a free product.

E-callers cost the manufacturer in most cases less than 200.00 dollars so in essence a guys sells out for $200.00 bucks :doh2: hard to respect that. Sometimes guys sellout for a hand call or decoy which the company has only a few bucks in it.  :puke:

Only good thing is we get a lot of entertainment watching these guys tear at each other trying to earn there new titles.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Silencer

dang it, my pc settings dont allow me to view it.  I have no clue how to change them lol...

CCP

Quotedang it, my pc settings dont allow me to view it.

Silencer right click on the link and select "save target as" or "save link as" and it should save it to your computer and then you should be able to view it.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net