• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

VA snow coyote

Started by CCP, January 09, 2007, 08:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

Got snowed out at work so decided to try a set. The snow was coming down hard and the wind blowing like crazy. Never hunted or filmed while it was snowing. It is a challenge for sure everything gets WET.

We set up and start calling and it gets worse cant see nothing then it kinda slacks up and a coyote appears. I have two co-workers with me one toting my gun and the other watching us from behind. To make along story short Selby missed the coyote at 50 yards. I didn't make a clip of the coyote coming in or leaving but took  a few frame grabs.

First one coyote before shot

This one is of coyote at shot see the snow kicked up behind him on the left?

To give Selby some credit he was sitting over to my right and it was his first coyote hunt ever.
We brought our gear to work this week because we are hunting here Fri,Sat,Sun hope we see many more this weekend so Selby can redeem himself.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

browning204

FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Mallardsr

That looks like a really wet snow. Whats the temps there? Wish I could hunt at work!

Bopeye

That's pretty cool... :wink:

We got a little snow today, but the boss wouldn't let me go hunting........ :noway: :madd:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

You coulda went hunting, I was only kidding!
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

canine

:bowingsmilie:Your spoiled!!!!!!!!! Hunting and workin....HA HA :wink:

Glad ya had fun and looks like some great conditions for calling, Tell Selby to make up for it on the next one!

JD

Jeb

Hate to hear this Rich. Good job calling though ! :congrats:
                Jim

blakcoyote

That's pretty cool,especially that shot pic.

keekee

Glad to see that the new area is working out good for ya Rich! Stay after them!

Brent

vvarmitr

Those action shots are sooo cool! :highclap: Thanks so very much. :bowingsmilie:

& Shelby ...  :nofgr: