• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Todays Hunt

Started by Raven42, February 12, 2010, 05:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven42

Had a great day in LBL today even though there was no fur to be put in the cross hairs. As Simp and I started out the morning it was cold as what ever you want to say. We sat three stands. The best part about the day was hearing some one blow a call who new what they were doing. :bowingsmilie: It was pretty cool to see two hawks come in and perch thinking there was something there for them. :confused: On the last stand of the morning Simp called in a bald eagle. That was pretty cool. :thumb2: He did not see it and I sure wish he could have. :shrug: Going to try again tomorrow and maybe the tables will turn.

Raven
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

kcb346

Sounds good. I just got back with my son. No yotes, but plkenty of fresh track. Too bad we don't hunt track, I'd be a rich man. Pat said you want to get together next week end, just let me know.
Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and thats why it's called the present.

pitw

Raven, sounds to me like you got this hunting thing figured out :biggrin:.  Fur down isn't no where as important as the people your with or the things you see :wink:.  Wish I'd been there with you fellows[simp eh :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:].
I say what I think not think what I say.

HaMeR

I have to agree with Barry on this one.  :eyebrownod:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

Quote from: HaMeR on February 12, 2010, 06:03:32 PM
I have to agree with Barry on this one.  :eyebrownod:

2,500 miles apart and you finally agree :rolleye: :rolleye:
I say what I think not think what I say.

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Huntinfool

That's right savor the experience!

~HF~
Yesterday is Wood
Tomorrow is Ashes
Only Today Does the
Fire Burn Brightly