• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A trio up for grabs...

Started by Coulter, February 13, 2010, 08:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

Thought I would offer up a couple calls for sale...the first on the left is the new Pavlov's Bell made from Osage ($23 tyd), the next one is a Pavlov's Bell made from Amboyna Burl (sold). The picture doesn't do this call any justice at all. And lastly, the new Snowshoe distress made from Olivewood & Cocobolo (sold)

Here are a couple more pics of the calls in a different light w/ a 22/250 cartridge for size comparison. The calls will all be marked with my "NB" as well. I just haven't done that yet.

One last pic of the amboyna Pavlov's Bell. This picture shows some of the "flame" in the wood grain a bit better. This one is a little smaller than the standard size due to the wood. The exhaust end has a couple minor indentations from the wood as well. Thanks for looking...

HaMeR

Amboyna is a real treat when it's finished.  :yoyo:  I really like Olivewood too. It turns sands & finishes like a dream. The Osage I have is hard on tools but it sands & finishes smooth as silk too. Nice trio you got there.  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

Very nice. That amboyna is really something.  :congrats: :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

John_NY

Nice looking calls. I really like the Olivewood & Cocobolo call.

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

pitw

Man that one on the right looks like it has eyes under a top hat :shrug:.  Too cool.  I think I'm in love Steve soooooo send me a request thingy. :argh:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Coulter

Will do Barry...Thank you sir. I really like the eyes on that one too, they really give the call some character.

Steve

pitw

People I'm here to tell you that you can't believe the pictures :argh:.  Them two on the right just arrived at my house and they are far and away more beautiful in hand  :biggrin: :biggrin:.  Donny opened the box with a huge squeal of delight and then said "Dad this dang thing is looking back at me".   The wife and daughter left before we opened them so we can stay in the house to enjoy for now :wink:.  Thanks Steve cause I somehow don't remember ordering the Pavlov's Bell made from Amboyna Burl  :confused:.  These are just plain awesome and after they get all scratched up in the field I'll mount them on my desk :wink:

golfertrout

i see the eyes Barry. good looking calls for sure :yoyo:

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Coulter

QuoteI somehow don't remember ordering the Pavlov's Bell made from Amboyna Burl

:doh2: How'd that get in there :confused: It must of jumped in the box when I wasn't looking or something :shrug:

Thanks for the kind words Guys...Barry the Pavlov's Bell is just a token of my appreciation. Your generosity is contagious I suppose. :biggrin: Enjoy them...and make sure you get a scratch on 'em for me :eyebrow:

Steve

pitw

Quote from: Coulter on February 28, 2010, 06:59:19 AM
It must of jumped in the box when I wasn't looking or something :shrug:

:laf: :laf: Gonna have to rename that one to "jumping" cause it sure do jump out at a person.  Wilma got a chance to hear it at 1am and this morning she got to see it and bless it's little heartwood cause she got over mad right away while studying all the lines in it. :readthis: When a call can do that you know it's something to be desired :whew:.  Thanks again Steve :bowingsmilie:.

Coulter

:eyebrownod: :eyebrownod:  My pleasure...I'm glad Wilma likes it. You're gonna have to get her out hunting with it now. :eyebrow:

Steve

pitw

Quote from: Coulter on February 28, 2010, 02:16:39 PM
  You're gonna have to get her out hunting with it now. :eyebrow:

Steve

Your weird eh. :iroll:

FinsnFur

Quote from: pitw on February 27, 2010, 09:54:57 AM
These are just plain awesome and after they get all scratched up in the field I'll mount them on my desk :wink:

You guys mount everything up there? No wonder the woman are so responsive to foreigners. :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Quote from: FinsnFur on February 28, 2010, 10:04:43 PM

You guys mount everything up there? No wonder the woman are so responsive to foreigners. :huh:

Put in that perspective it kinda/sorta makes you think that it's universal that women act this way :wo: :wo:.  I guess men can't keep them happy anywhere :doh2:.