• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Things are going down hill

Started by dog dropper, March 04, 2010, 10:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dog dropper

Thought I'd show you guys what we Canadians do for fun.

It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!!!

bambam

Is that a Toyota you're drivin there dog dropper ?   :alscalls: :alscalls:

golfertrout

your pretty good there dog dropper :yoyo: last time i was on skies i said never again if i made it down the mountain

coyote101

Thanks for the video Bob. You made that look pretty easy.  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

Nice video!  I like that slope.  Nice easy run.  I didn't see many people using ski poles.  Not needed? 

Thanks for the ride!    :yoyo:

dog dropper

Most people do not use poles because they cost or they get in the way. Personally I like using poles but I didn't that run so I could hold the camera. 

Hawks Feather

Doggie,

I think you need to move to the States and start working toward the 2014 Olympics.  We could use a good cross country skier like you.  Heck, you blew all those Canadians right off the run.  Not to mention a third of them that started shaking and hit the ground just knowing you were headed downhill.  Maybe the next video will be the biathlon.

Jerry

HaMeR

Cool video DD!! Thanks for sharing!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

:alscalls: :alscalls: @ "you OK buddy??"  :alscalls: :alscalls:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

I got to laugh at that too HaMeR cause it wasn't to long after he shot the video I saw him coming down the hill with a young lady[8-9] who had wiped out and stuck her chest with a ski :sad:.  Made the "old man" feel good I tell you.
I say what I think not think what I say.

HaMeR

I'm sure it did Barry. You have some good kids on your hands up there.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

dog dropper

Jerry, I am hoping to find a way into a biathlon, but need to do some more digging.

dog dropper

Hawks Feather

Quote from: dog dropper on March 05, 2010, 09:34:04 PM
but need to do some more digging.

So that really deep snow that the dealer was talking about made it.  

You know if I had a Brand New Custom Rifle that was sooooo close and not being able to get it for a day or so, I really doubt if I would be able to sleep.  Yea, no way would I be able to get to sleep till that Brand New Custom Rifle was in my hands.  Nope, no way could I sleep.  No matter how hard I tried I would be laying there thinking about that Brand New Custom Rifle that was sooooo close.  

Sleep well,

Jerry

Hawks Feather

The two downhill runs got posted while I was posting.  Next time only post one.  I watched them both and am really tired.  I think I may need to head to bed. 

Jerry

iahntr

Hey Bob, really enjoyin the videos your postin.  :congrats: :congrats:
Looks like a fun place, kinda makes me wanna go again. (been quite some time)
Pretty dang cool.  :yoyo:   Thanks
Scott