• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

The Official FnF 2010 Fishing Tournament

Started by CCP, April 15, 2010, 05:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

The tournament starts the minute your done reading this.
Tournament ends on the last day of June, at high noon, board time!

This is going to be footage tournament like last years so all entries MUST be photographed with a tape measure in order to qualify.

• Fish must be taken by hook and line.  :laf:
  • All eligible fish must be photographed and photos must be dated April 15th 2010 or later. Photos without date stamps will be disqualified, unless they can be verified by one of the FnF staff.
  • Photos must be posted in "YOUR OWN THREAD". Please start a thread of your own and keepi adding your entires to your own thread.
  • Photos MUST have something in the picture that reads Fins and Fur. It can be absolutely anything, on anything, but must be legible in the picture. No photoshop.
  • All photos must have an OPEN tape measure legibly placed in the photograph parallel to the fish. This is a footage contest.
  • All species are eligible, but each fish entered and photographed must be legal to harvest at the time and location of it's catch.
  • All entries, depending on species must fall within the requirements laid out below for that species. I know this looks like bullsht guys, but we have to accommodate every angler, whether it be shark chaser or a perch picker.
  • All participants must be a Fins and Fur member with Reg Member status by the end of the Tournament.
  • Remember everyone needs to start a new topic and keep placing their entries into that topic. Everyone will have their own topic. Title it "your 2010 contest entries", I will pin them as the appear.

Species Requirements (only fish meeting the specified lengths are eligible)

• any panfish must be 8" or more
  • Trout, 12" inches or more
  • Walleye, 16" or more
  • Northern Pike and Musky must be 36'' or more
  • Non Game Fish, Carp, Paddle, Bowfin 30" or more(excluding catfish and bullheads)
  • Catfish (channel or flathead) 16" or more
  • Bullheads must be 8" or more
  • Stripers(saltwater), 30" or more
  • Stripers(freshwater), 14" or more
  • Flounder, 25" or more
  • Large and Small Mouth Bass, 14" or more
  • White Bass, Silver Bass, Sand bass must be 12" or more
  • King Salmon, 36" or more
  • Saltwater fish not listed, 36" or more

Prize Placement and structure.
There will be three prize winners in this years tournament.
The three contestants with the most overall inches at the end of the contest will be packing home the loot.

1st place will be a $75 dollar gift card to either Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's, or All Predator Calls...or cash.

2nd place will be $75 dollar gift card to either Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's, or All Predator Calls...or cash.

3rd place will be $75 dollar gift card to either Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's, or All Predator Calls...or cash.

Now git out there and git r done! :yoyo:

(edited to restructure prize amounts to match funds available in the FnF Bank.)
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

awh

I gave everyone a month....I'm fishing tomorrow.....LOL
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

If you can PLEASE post your total length in the post with your fish. I have found it hard to get the correct lengths in some pic's due to camera angles. If there are any contestants very close in total length we will review it.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net