• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Finished this set

Started by Yotehntr, April 23, 2010, 12:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yotehntr

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Todd Rahm

Beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllll.  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

Your for sure one of the best out there!!!  :wink:

John_NY

You sure make some pretty calls.  :yoyo:

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Bills Custom Calls

Brad
You could have mentioned my name
Thanks for the gift YOU ROCK  :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:  :alscalls: Just kidding

Very nice looking calls
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

FinsnFur

Flawlessly beautiful, that for sure.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Oooooooooooooooooo Laaaaaaaaaaaa laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:.  Man with that many critters out hunting coyotes together, them poor puppies won't stand a chance :nofgr:.    Them are some kinda awesome Brad and after their trip to the Canary Islands I hope they'll enjoy their home in Alberta :wink:.  Thank you for making such wonderful pieces of animal nation quality calls. :readthis:
I say what I think not think what I say.

iahntr

Very nice !
Congrats Barry.
Scott

Coulter

Outstanding!! :yoyo: Those are some sweet calls there Brad.

LORDDAL

as always Brad they look fantastic  :yoyo: :yoyo: keep up the great work
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

possumal

Beautiful workmanship, Brad. Kudos to you sir. :congrats: :congrats:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

BigB

Brad....   :bowingsmilie:  :bowingsmilie:  :bowingsmilie:  Amazing, just simply amazing.

Brian
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

Yotehntr

Thank you!!! I really like the way these turned out! Barry I shipped 'em off today.. I planned on using DHL....they wanted right at $75 to ship 'em....  :rolleye: ...I guess they'll have to go through the islands after all.  :laf:

Frogman

Wow!!  Brad, those are nice!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

msmith

Impeccable! They look great!  :yoyo:
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

markTNhunter

pitw

Holy freaking Wow are these things gorgeous :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:.  Mandy brought out the mail and for some reason these fellows didn't go on vacation before coming here :shrug:.  Wife is pissed now and I guess I knew she would be as I made popcorn before opening the box :wink: as I was afraid they may sound alright :readthis:.  Thank you Brad as these are truly works of Art done by a master craftsman  :yoyo:

I do got a problem now though as I googled Concinna  and found it was used for a contraceptive :doh2: and now I'm scared to touch them :sad3: :sad2:
I say what I think not think what I say.

golfertrout

Yotehntr

I'm glad you like them Barry! ... I sure didn't expect them to get there so fast this time!... The 1st time took about 7 weeks didn't it?  :laf: 

:laf: I didn't know the contraceptive part.. LOL

COYOTE INC

So Yotehntr, When are you going to let me buy one of your calls?   :wo:
I don't really get it, you have ADs up on this site for making custom calls for clients.......I am a Client and would like to own one of your calls. 
Hope you come around for me Yotehntr. It would be nice to have one of your calls. 
Thanks in Advance,

Tyson