• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

golfertrouts 2010 fishing contest

Started by golfertrout, May 01, 2010, 02:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfertrout

been in the mountains for almost 2 weeks and caught a few trout :eyebrow:

fishing was a little slow but i still caught a few but now im going after some big bass :biggrin:

total=  397''

pitw

Good bunch of fish Dave.  Wish you had numbered them as you put 'em up or at least named each of them :innocentwhistle:.  The orangy colored one is a ?  The others are who?.  You get them all in a net?  Looked like two weeks well spent. :yoyo:
I say what I think not think what I say.

golfertrout

i will add later Barry , i was in a rush. i aint got enough time to do everything lol :biggrin:

Hidehunter

Looks like you had a blast.  Congrats  :congrats:
Denver                                           

FinsnFur

Wow, that is a PILE of trout.
And since your the only one entered looks like you got the lead...and a running start :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

golfertrout

by the looks of your fish Jim you could be up there to. i never got pics of all my trout cause i forgot my camera one day, but i still had a blast and man was it peacefull after everyone left and i was the only one there. most guys stayed one week but i had nothing to do and plenty of food so i stayed a few extra days. there was 48 people at the party on friday and lots of food and fun and bluegrass and alot of drunks :alscalls:  this trip is about like the lbl hunt to me, its fishing and friends and alot of laughs

JohnP

I'd be afraid to fish any stream that you do Dave.  Ain't nothing left when you get done with it. :wink:
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

golfertrout

i would leave you some JohnP :eyebrow: i would even give you a mess of fish.  i dug ramps for about 2 hours and cleaned them up witch took another 45 minutes and then i gave them awayto an ole cripple buddie of mine , plus i gave him 12 trout i brought home :doh2: o well he will enjoy im sure but i aint gonna get to close to him for a couple of days cause he will smell like ramps :whew:
john i enjoy fishing like nobody knows but its getting very hard to move on the river like i used to :argh: but im gonna fish till i cant do it anymore :wink: i got real bad leg cramps in the mountains and two of my buddies seen me and said they had no idea they were that bad but when i get them they are awefulland almost unbearable,10 to 15 minute leg cramps that i cant get rid of and it brings tears to my eyes :puke: they wanted to take me to hospital but i said it would go away and finaly they did  :whew:

Dave

Do you golf at all?  :laf:
Nice job on all those trout!
I get those dam leg cramps too that last about 10 min, but not as intense as yours sound.  I think mine are from dehydration.

Todd Rahm

Man, I think my ice is just going out.  :confused:

golfertrout

Dave i used to golf all the time but it has been less since my surgery, i have been fishing alot  :yoyo:

Silencer

nice !!!  Bass opens in June, I'll be gettin out then. 

golfertrout

been in the mountains for 8 days and caught a bunch of trout. i never had over my limit and i gave most away

total= 196.5''   

golfertrout

total= 245''

golfertrout

like i said before i never had more then my limit. i gave most away to some folks at camp.  you guys better get off the couch or get out of your cubicals if your gonna beat the 2009 fins and fur fishing champ :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: i will add my total later cause im going fishing :alscalls: :alscalls: plus some of the dates was messed up

total= 408''                            all totals combined=1246''         give or take an inch

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Dang Dave that's more trout than they stock up here  :laf: :laf:.  Good job you got going on there :wink:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

Bout time you crawled back out of the mountains for a shower ............. Belly boat butt!

Sorry I couldnt make it this time...... too much going on this time..... Thanks for the invite though!....... :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

golfertrout

thanks Barry i had a good time and caught alot of trout and smallmouth bass. it was very peacefull for the first couple of days and then the crowds rolled in, but it seemed like most was not fishing but me :biggrin: im thinking about going back soon, if any of you guys wanna go give me a yell and we will catch some fish            well i will but dont know about the other folks :alscalls: :alscalls:

5 SHOTS

I would be honored to fish with you, just let me know when you will be here to pick me up and I'll be ready. :biggrin:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.